Wednesday, July 2, 2008

You are all Amazing!

I really didn't want to post this- but knew I should. I just wanted to let you all know how much we appreciate the thoughts & prayers our way! This has been a crazy week for us, but we feel so much love from everyone. I am feeling fine- kucky at times, but okay. The Amnio wasn't bad at all & now we just have to wait 2 weeks for results. I am a lot calmer & more at peace than I was. I truly have felt all of your love, thank you so much. I don't think I could've done this without everyone being so supportive & caring. Although I feel overwhelmed with emotions, overall I know everything will be okay. I am blessed to know my dad is with this sweet spirit baby of ours & is doing everything in his power to make everything well for us.
So, From my heart to yours- bless each of you for all of your concerns. It means a lot to me & my Family. You guys are Awesome!

15 comments:

Randi said...

Hi Jodi - This is Randi Peterson. I have been checking your blog out for a little while. I just wanted to let you know that your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jodi-Just read your post and I am confused...is everything ok? Did I miss something? I hope everything is ok.

Nancy said...

Sorry for being a loser friend. I hjave been so busy and jsut noticed you announced your pregnant. Congrats to you and the fam. I hope it's a girl. Or did you post that already and I missed that too. Anyways love the flashback friday pictures(you are so cute and pinchable). Love all the cereal-how do you stay so skinny. I am going to say that it is probuably cause you are chasing those oh so cute boys of yours. Anyways congrats and I can't wait to here more.

Susan E said...

Jodi,
I cannot believe I found your blog!! This is awesome. You have been in my thoughts and prayers ever since I found out about your dad a while ago. I am going to put you on my "fellow bloggers" list if that is ok. I hope all is well with you and your fam. Drop me a line sometime or call.
Love, Susan

Mindi said...

jodi--i am so sorry that i didn't even know that something was wrong!! i hope all is well and i am glad you posted even if you didn't want to--i love you and will be praying for you, too. please let us know how you are!

(to quote you)
luvs,
mindi xoxo

bows and more said...

May you have comfort to bless you, your body and mind.
May you know that he loves you, and is not unkind.
May you remember our trials can make us strong, may you have peace to know that Gods will is never wrong!
May you not fear the outcome, or the unknown, and remember the love the Savior has always shown, He knows you,he loves you, have faith in his ways.
I pray he will comfort and bless you through these challenging days!
May your burden be light, and your outcome be blessed, and remember that this life is only a test!
I hope that you know if you need me I will always be there!
Know that I love you, and know that I care!
I wrote this poem today especially for you! Because friends like you are very few!
I will be praying for you Jodi and will always be here for you rain or shine!
Love you tons, Kelsi

Anonymous said...

Thanks for getting back to me and letting me know. You're post scared me.

I know two weeks will seem like forever but know that you have lots of support through family, friends and blog friends!

You and your family will be in my thoughts...

Keep your feet up!
Tanja

Lara B said...

Jod, you are so cute and I wish I was there to give you a big hug. I think about you all the time and hope you are doing well. Please know how much I love you and that I want everything to be great for you. You are in my prayers. I love you tons, Lala

Dana said...

Jodi, I don't know what is going on but my heart goes out to you whatever it is. I had an amnio with the twins that lasted an hour. If you ever need someone to talk to I am here.

Dalton Family said...

Jodi, I hope everything is OK! I am confused. I love ya I will call you! Your the best!

Mindi said...

since it's all just love here i thought i would re-add to it--
my first memory of you was seeing your walk into sacrament with the little boy from jerry mcguire movie which would have totally captured all my attention usually with my brain function, but i couldn't stop looking at how beautiful you were and your kickin' body (yes, i will admit it.) so then, like we women do, i just thought, "she's prob a total beeyotch" and then you proved me OH SO WRONG!!!!!

i've loooooved being able to connect with you even more thru blogging. i've been praying for you, jodi and want you to know i love you!!!

luvs, mindi (gonna have to do that with you from now on. it's our special tradtition. ;)

Rachel said...

Jod,

You are an amazing person...and so strong too! You are such a good example to me. And I can never have too much fun with you (even if it is until 3:00 in the morning! :) You are the best! Please keep us posted and we will talk to you soon! We'll have some Lifesaver sherbet together!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Jod, I have been thinking of you so much lately. No matter what happens, this baby is so lucky to have chosen your family. Your in my prayers. We'll talk soon. Love you, and you are so amazing to me.

Kari said...

I sure do love you Jodi and am sad to think that you are sad. The waiting game is not easy, but I can assure you the sun will shine again.

Sparks in the Desert said...

Jodi,

So I am not the best neighbor around! I sure hope everything goes really well for you and your baby. We will have you in our prayers.

Ps. Kelsi really has a way with words. What a beautiful poem she wrote you!