I just finished "Eclipse" last night-- ahhhhh! How in the world can you get to be so in love with Vampires?-- It is an addiction, no a CRAVING!! :) I loved this book- but that Bella sometimes ticks me off. She needs an attitude adjustment sometimes- hahhaa I never thought I would be into such books. (any book for that matter) I am just glad I only have a few weeks to wait to get the 4th book. I'm sure with the track record, it won't be a let down. Anyone else in love with these?!?
.... Now, I need to go swim with the boys, they are so happy I am finished with that book too!






7 comments:
WELCOME TO THE CLUB
you are now officially a freak!
I am on the 4th chapter and between that and digi-scrappin... i am up till 2 am most nights!!! I need to get it finished for sure by August!!! Yes, I am so excited for Breaking Dawn too! If you buy at D.Book, you can pre-order it and they will price match the lowest price advertised! (except Amazon and online stores like that i think). Jared;s little sis works there...ask for Ami Parry! Hope all is well!!! Luv ya!!
I'm so happy you are going to have a girl! This means there is still hope for me! Congrats!
So, are you counting the days till the new book comes out!??? I can't wait!
I am rooting for Jacob! I hope Bella makes the right choice and goes with him!
I am so with you Chucks. I loved, loved, loved these books. That Bella can be a major pain. But Edward - yes I too love him! Can't wait for #4. Love ya
RAYGON- I can't get into your blog?!?!?!? Email me again or call me-yes the bedding is still available if you want it :)
luvs
Jodi
Post a Comment