HELP?!?!! I am going crazy now that we know we are having a GIRL!! I can't even believe I can say it, it doesn't seem real. I love names & always have some I like while I'm pregnant- BUT this time around, & now that we actually will have a little girl, I can't think of anything?! What is wrong with me? I need suggestions. Look at my kids names, you can't be crazier than me - so throw them out there for us. I am kind of liking the idea of a "C" name. But, won't be that picky. Just thought it would be cute since we have 2 "T"'s (Treygen & Tekai & one "C" (Creed)-- cuz I'm sure you guys couldn't figure that out!- I'm blabbering idiot. - One with a huge smile on my face since we got the news :) WOOHHoooooo............ Give me the GOooDs- & if they have any meaning also. These are the top lists out there- none of which I'll use (mainly, because I have family or friends with the same)..... but they are cute names!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Baby Girl Names
Top 10 girl names
1- Emily
2- Madison
3- Hannah
4- Emma
5- Alexis
6- Ashley
7-Abigail
8- Sarah
9- Samantha
10- Olivia
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Congrats on the girl. I love having my 3 boys but it is so fun to have atleast one little girl. I am sure you will be just like me,my Tori doesnt go anywhere without looking extremely GIRLY!! Names are hard that is why it was easier for us to stick to one letter that way we didn't have to many options.
Okay Jodi... my C girl name suggeston is : Camryn! I loved it before we decided on Kambree... i was gonna spell it :Kamryn...but you could go with a C too!! It is one of the cutest girl names i think! I also like Camree, but Jared kept teasing me that his daughter wouldn't be named after a car... :( I wouldn't have minded! Have so much fun with the girlie names and girlie stuff! It is so much fun!!! You will find yourself trying to quit buying so much girl stuff and needing to buy more boy stuff...Poor Brayden! But just look in Kambree's closet! Yeah... it is an addiction i have...buying girl things is just too much fun! CONGRATS!!!!! LUV YA!!!!! :)
Hey girl you know I love names! So my favorite girl names with a C let me think Cambri, Camayli, Chezni or Chezney, Channing,Cyri Cyree,Cyrah,Cienne,Cienna,Chloe,
Chaselyn,Caselyn,or Caslyn,Callin,
You can also check my name blog for more of my crazy favorites! www.namegame.blogspot.com
Prayers are answered...
dreams come true... I am so very happy and excited for you! Love ya!
I am so excited for you that you are having a girl. You are going to have so much fun with her. I will let you know the best dance class for when she turns two. Brylee just finished and loved it. I love the name Caitlyn, I wanted to name Brylee that but my SIL beat me too it. Congrats!!!
YAY BABY GIRL!!!
i am with whatsherhanme up there with camryn--camryn curtis sounds darling. AND like you are not trying too hard.
but what would be really cool is if you figured out to spell whatever name you decide on with an x and a q--they could be silent!!!
congrats, lady!
jodi-
ok, sorry..whatshername is supposed to say Brayden & Kambree's mommy...dont know why blogger has decided to throw in some extra letters and things in there; I have tried deleting and retyping 3 times... stubborn thing!!!! So, i am now just plain old Brandi Parry and i will see how that works out for me! :)
But, YAY! I got a vote for Camryn!!!! :) Luv ya!
hmmm, I'll have to think about that one!
Enjoy your weekend....
So happy to hear that everything is good with your baby. What did they think was wrong anyway? I missed that part. I was excited to hear that it is a girl too. How exciting!! Your house has a little too much testosterone at times, as does mine, so this will help balance that out. Congrats!! My name would be Cendall.
Did you get my list of names?? I have another one...
Kamberlin...you could speel it with a c too it would fit in your theme. I am so glad that things are ok I cried when I heard. I call you when I am back from Texas!
I love the names guys- you are all AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment