*The kids had a flippin' sweet time at the Splash Park*
*Look how big Tekai looks next to Curtis!!!* Oooh he is so muscley, I love it!
*The Boys Hangin' out at the Park*
*Creed's Famous Slides!!*
*Treygalish loves the waterfalls*
....& the Piggie Statue- pretty sure you're not supposed to sit on him!
*Tekai Slept in his trundle bed for the 1st time!* - I'm not quite ready to make it permanent :)
*Creed with Macajah, Montana & Magenta-- handing over Shamuliscious*
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Splash pads are the way to go ALL summer! Too fun! It's too hot for anything else!
Congrats on your baby girl! Girls are a lot of fun!!! Your boys are so cute!
I love treys lil sexy pose on the water fall! What a stud!
They look like they are having the best time at the water park. How are you feeling these days? Have a great weekend!
How fun! And I love that pig! And he is there at a splash park so he is just asking to be sat on!! Your boys are so darn cute!
I love splash pads. Also if we do ever make it to Powell I will so call you. That would be a blast.
Splash pads are the best!
who's my new favorite girl? i am sorry i haven't picked up that blasted phone to say thanks for the sweetest care package you gave me--i loved it!!
you are getting the official blogger shout out on my thankful thursday--but i need to hug on you before that. with that cute little belly!!
thanks, jodi--you rock, sister!
I love reading your blog! Cute pictures. We're so happy for you and your upcoming GIRL! Love ya.
jodi i'm so happy for you that your having a girl!! i love reading your blog cause your such an inspiration to me. you are the cutest mom! do you ever get mad or frustrated? i'm always on 2450 going by your house and you guys always have something going on. one of these times i'll stop by and say hi! your so cute!
Oh how I miss little Curtis! He is such a stinkin' cute kid:) We need to move over there so Conner can be friends with him again and your darling boys too!
Post a Comment