Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our Baby

We finally got our results back from the amnio I had a few weeks ago & everything looks great. :) We were so happy & feel so blessed, then I remembered they could tell me the sex of the baby (with an amnio it is 100% positive) So, with my heart pounding in my chest I asked & they told me: GIRL !!!!!

I couldn't believe what I'd heard so asked a few more times as I was crying in the phone! Creed & Treygen have been so excited ever since & keep wanting to get stuff for her. They also want her to share a room with them :) hahaha.... I think they'll change their minds when they realize how "girlie" I will be decorating it. So, bracelets, hair bows, toe nail polish, dollies, dresses Here We Come!!

Treyg's not lovin' the bow I put in his hair- who is this baby going to look like??


Creed picked out this outfit for his baby sister!

Tekai- not enjoying the bow either- thank goodness!!

Oh, & if anyone needs some cute boy stuff - I've got it all :) I am going to sell my adorable crib bedding I bought a year ago - Glenna Jean Spa Bedding.....





12 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

CONGRATS! How exciting that it is a girl! you are going to go nuts shopping for her! How much for the bedding? Email me at pameladana@gmail.com. I have quite a few friends that are prego and might be interested. It is DANG cute! I love it!

Dalton Family said...

AHHHHHH! So fun! I am so excited for you!!! What names do you like??

Plain Jame said...

CONGRATUMALATIONS!!!!!!!
THATS SO EXCITING JODE - I'm so happy for you. Girl shopping is so fun!

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely thrilled that all is well and that you're expecting a baby GIRL! How exciting! Could it get any better?!?

Rachel said...

We are so darn excited for you! You will have so much fun with her. And I am so relieved that everything is fine. It couldn't happen to a better family! We love you guys!!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

I can't even describe how happy I am for you. This little girl is so lucky. I am just dying of excitment for you.

linde said...

Congrats!! Here comes the DRAMA!!jk
I am so glad everything is ok.

Darian said...

Yea Jodi!!! Malinda called me last night after you called her and gave me the news about your healthy baby GIRL!!! I am so happy for you and so excited that you are having a girl. I will have to borrow her to satisfy my baby girl cravings.

Mindi said...

WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!

let me tell ya, sister--pull out the credit card cuz they are EXPENSIVE. really.

it's way too much fun to dress them and all the accessories and baby bling.....awwwwwhhh. you are gonna have a blast!!

{ps that dad of yours is pulling some strings up there for you :)}

Melanie and Will said...

YAY!!! A GIRL!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! I know sooooooooo many people pregnant this year and ALL are having girls! It's the year for girls!!! I'm sooo excited for you guys!!!!!!

Lara B said...

We are all so thrilled for you and your family!! Love you tons.

RPH said...

yea for you guys! congrats! your crib bedding is too cute! if it is still available, i am interested. let me know. thanks!