Sunday, July 20, 2008

Shamu-Liscious has a new home, which happen to be good friends of ours- thank goodness! We gave Shamu to our friends Genevieve & Brendan today. From the beginning we knew we were only going to keep one pup- but man that sucks to give a pup away :( It was good, I just always get sad & My boys kept telling them "you can't have our dog!" Although we will see her a lot & know she is in great hands. The Dalley's are awesome & we know she will love her new home. Now, adjusting slowly to just "Cinnamon Sugar Baby" (we might need to re-think the name) I hope she will be okay without her sis. Lots of love for these pups, they are the Best!
I will post pictures of the week later- gotta run............

1 comments:

Dalton Family said...

I am counting down the days intil the 4th one is out! We really need to have a girls night out to go buy it!