Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another World

I feel like I have been in another world the last few weeks! I got back from Vernal & was swamped with my Brown Family Reunion all week (which was a blast!) & in the usual blogging moments I had to finish the "New Moon" Book!!! Good night, I agree, this chick who wrote these must have put "crack" in between the pages that made you crave more & more!! I am not a reader at all- No Time #1 & I just would rather not, mind you- but WOW... now I am starting the 3rd book. My poor kids :) I try & read when they are asleep at night, but somedays I'll crack it open for a few pages that turn into 30! NO MORE... Gosh, I can't wait to be finished & sit back waiting to watch the movie. I gotta go, my boys are putting on another Talent Show....

Here are some pics from the "Big Brown Shindig"


*All 34 Richard & Lannie Brown grandkids!

*Brown Siblings & Mom with Pumba*

*The DI Fashion Show*
*The famous "sawdust money" game we love!

*Red Hill Breakfast & Hike :)

*My sis-n-law Lisa made us all these adorable family plates! (she even got my prego belly on it) She is so talented, we love them :) *my dad's Yankees hat :) Creed wears it all the time- he had me put it on for the night.

*Tekai's first Pinata experience!
*Bryson "the Pinata dude" he whacked that thing open on one swing! There were 29 other kids who never got a chance to hit it, they were fine when the candy came pouring out :)
*One of the few pics I got during the talent show! Go Treyg's & Aidan :)

*Group snapshot, in our famous shirts Jas designed! They were pretty cool- each fam had a diff color.
The front had a logo of all of the siblings & my parents names.
The back read:
Brown Family Restaurant est. 1962 open 24/7
"home of the bun cheese" (inside family joke)
"Never quiet, always A Riot"
locations: Carlsbad, CA. Laguna Beach, CA. Jackson Hole, WY. Midway, UT. Oceanside, CA. St. George, UT
*My cute lil dudes & me - sportin' my growing belly!
*We had family pictures taken on the red hill. I'll post those when we get them back- thanks Kellie! I'm sure we were her biggest group EVER- so much fun for her :)

6 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Looks like a ton of fun! That is one large family! Big families are the greatest. I can't imagine getting that many family members together though. I feel like Sunday dinner at my moms with the 8 grandkids and all the adults is a lot! hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what good times! What is it that you do on the rocks spread so far apart? Love the colored t-shirts for such a BIG family that's a great idea!

Your boys are the cutest!!

Mindi said...

i love family reunions--i know that many dread them, but with a family like that, how could you not?

you are looking great--beeeeyotch! it makes me wanna kind of hate you

Jod Jas Curtis said...

mindi- you can't see my butt & thighs- they're HUGE! What is up with that- my baby is in my belly right?????!!!
You are too sweet :)

Rachel said...

It looks like so much fun and I love your shirts! And by the way you look incredible. You are way too hard on yourself! Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast! Your family looks like so much for like you! Enjoy 'New Moon'! It's good, but no Edward :(