Monday, July 28, 2008


SHOUT OUT TO RACH-- YOU ARE THE BESTEST EVER!!!! SHE CAN DO ANYTHING- YES, ANYTHING!
Now, on that note, I took the "Memories" from her cute blog. Everyone seems to be doing this- so here goes:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog (if you have one) and leave one about you.

6 comments:

bows and more said...

OK my first memorie of you was at Jasey Bevans house you and Jessica were making up your cheers abd U helped you with your cheer! I remember taking you to practice and always having a great time laughing! I remember always feeling welcomed in your home! I remember you loving SHAMU and having pictures of whales and whale stuffed animals all over! Things that remind me of you are.
Flip Flops, Shamu, Sparkly anything,Shitzus, red vines,SNL "Holy Jeez it's like I never got shot by no crazy teenage Bleep!",Oh my judas,no big whoop,and so much more! You are one of a kind! I love you! Thanks for being such a great friend!

Rachel said...

I don't know about being able to do anything...I wish! I forgot to change your background to stripes,so I will get that changed today! Whoops! Now, my first memory of you was meeting you and your adorable family at church. That night your family and your adorable dogs brought us brownies and I knew instantly that we would be bestest buds forever. You were so sweet and so friendly. You made us feel so welcome here in our new home! I also remember thinking that you couldn't have been pregnant...there was no belly. Just like there is no belly now! I love you to pieces! I now find myself saying "Oh Judas"! You are an awesome friend and I love hanging out with you! No one can make talking until 3:00 in the morning so much fun!!! ;)

Plain Jame said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindi said...

i think the first time i met you was obviously at church and you were so beautiful when you walked by that i thought to myself, 'yeah, she's a TOTAL beeyotch!'--you know how we girls do that. then when you started talking i realized two things:

1. there WAS another chick out there who sounded like me, smoking a pack of camels every day for 30 years. i dug it.

2. you were wayyyyyy too cool and funny to be a beeyotch. you proved my theory wrong!
way to go, lady!

Anonymous said...

I only wish I knew you in person, I think we'd get along really well!

I came over to your blog, wow, now that I think about it I can't remember! I got to your blog before Mindi's so now I am not sure how I found you. Do you?

All I know is I am glad that I did because I think you are an amazing, wonderful person!

Susan E said...

do you remember when we paint-ball shooting as our activity for one of the formal dances in high school (you went with tim). when we were done with the course everyone jumped in the vehicles and headed into cedar to eat lunch. nobody realized that ryan terry's date got left behind until we actually arrived to the restaurant. needless to say, she was pissed. i have never laughed so hard. even to this day it still makes me giggle. good times