Sunday, July 6, 2008

Vernal Utah

Yep- we took a trip to Vernal to see my bro Joel & his family & celebrate our countries Independence Day! I have to be honest, I wasn't looking forward to travelling with my 3 kids without Jason- & it being so far away. My mom drove with us & we had a great time! There is really a lot to do up there :) It is such a pretty place too. My boys loved the mountains, fishing, dirt bike & 4 wheeler rides, dinosaurs, 4th of July parade, fireworks & running wild with their cousins. We did miss Jason though, & I managed. I have just had a lot going on & didn't want to deal with any surprise fits on my own. Joel & Missy showed us a great time. Thanks for the fun guys- we'll be back up (with J next time) to go camping by the beautiful overlooks & lakes.

**GOD BLESS AMERICA LAND THAT WE LOVE**
*Thank you Mom for all you did for us!!*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All smiles, what sweet pictures! Looks like a great time. By the way, you look great!

P.S. Come enter for a chance to win on my blog giveaway through Tip Junkie!! It's drool worthy, promise. Anyone can enter!! Starts Monday morning and it's only for 24 hours.

See ya soon...

Dana said...

I didn't know that Joel was in Vernal? Is he still doing insurance? Brian and I are originally from Roosevelt and I am going up there for three weeks. Looks like you had lots of fun!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I bet you had a great time out there. Not to mention that weather was a lot cooler. Glad you had a great holiday!

Rachel said...

You're back! I am so glad to hear it was a good trip. It looks like it was a lot of fun and a lot of family...that is the best! We'll have to chat! And send me some pics and I will get your header changed to match for you! ;)