Monday, December 29, 2008

Time Flying

Wow- time flies when you're having fun with your kiddos! We had a wonderful Christmas, especially since it came early this year- with Cayzli :) She has been a sweetheart & the boys still love her... good sign! I am trying to get back to reality, slowly but surely. I still feel like a bit of an invalid with my wound- but it is starting to heal. They take pictures of it each time I go into the wound clinic, & it has shrunk down quite a bit- here's to my healing :) .......


*We were supposed to get family pictures done- but the weather was crappy all week, so here is a snapshot of the kids until our decent pics!*

*Our little Princess sleeping Christmas away....

*Treyg's with his fun stuff*
*Kai having a blast with his Christmas toys* - all but his "tickle me Cookie monster" - he doesn't love that toy, in fact it down right scares him! We already had to put him in the box & in the closet- haha :)
*Creed showing off his Fish Aquarium- Treyg's enjoying it too*-- only 3 were bellied up Christmas morning- 8 survived Santa's sleigh!
*Cayzli- all dolled up! We love to get her all "prettied up"
*Sportin' her BYU shirt for the Big Game! (& baby legs)

*Cayzli met her grandparents from Texas- we were so happy they came for Christmas!

*Creed & his "goods" - Jason made the boys "BigFoot Pillows" with their pictures on them & fun other fabric on the toes....
*Tekai the "TANK" - he is sooo Big to me now that we have this little itty bitty baby!

*The "Block Fort" - Jason decided the week of Christmas to make blocks for the boys- we stayed up until 4:30am Christmas Eve painting all 355 of them! He did not mess around & it was the HIT of Christmas :) What an awesome daddy! Jas also made me 2 big frames & got me a new Video Camera :) how do you top that?! Thanks babe you have been a Saint this Christmas & put up with a lot around here, you are truly the BEST.... Love you Always & Forever :) it's crazy to think we will have been married 10 years this Friday!
More pictures to come..............

10 comments:

Brandi said...

OMH Jod! She is so darling and TINY!!! I LoVe her Cabbage Patch! I had to get Kambree one for her first Christmas last year too!
Looks like you guys hada great Christmas!!
I still need to come see your princess!!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Christmas was a big hit! I am glad to hear that you're feeling better, hang in there!

Rachel said...

Jodi!!! It looks like you had an awesome Christmas! You look incredible and Cayzli is so tiny and adorable! I cannot believe you guys stayed up until 4:30 painting! HAHA...and that is one awesome Santa to bring live fish for Christmas! :)

Dana said...

Looks like you guys had a super fun Christmas. Seriously, where do you get those hair bows? They are the cutest I have ever seen, I want some! Email me.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I'm loving all the pics! Kayzli is TINY! I forget how small they really are! It looks like your boys got some MAJOR goods!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Looks like an amazing Christmas. I hope you are feeling a little better with your wound sitch! I can't wait to hold Cayzli...she is so freakin' adorable...talk to you soon!

Maile's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maile's said...

how fun! love the blocks- good job jason. glad to hear your are healing, cayzli is a doll! gotta love kelsi's bows- congrats again on a beautiful baby girl, i would love to get our girls together sometime soon, once the weather is better! luv you tons. Happy New Year!!! xoxo nisi

Maile's said...

jod- i posted the same comment 2xs
thats why i deleted the 1st one :-)

Shari said...

Jodes your baby is such a sweet angle. She is adorable. I bet your dad and her were great friends before she came to you. Love to you and your family!