Friday, December 12, 2008

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is flippin adorable! She looks so dang alert, not like a brand new newborn. I must say I LOVE the head candy already rockin her sweetness. All my girls always got their little mohawks (from the nurses) brushed down and a big bow plopped on within hours of havin them. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything went well, and you are recovery nicely. She couldn't be any cuter! I can't wait to hear what name you are going to choose.

Kari said...

Yea...She's finally here!! I was so excited to hear from my Mom that you had your little lady today...Congrats!! She's absolutely beautiful!

Brandi said...

SHE is finally here! So cute Jodi! Yeah, i LoVe the darling headband! She looks just like a good mix of Treygan and Tekai to me!!
I am so happy for you! Congrats!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

I ma so happy for all of you, and I can't wait to hear what name you are giving her!

RPH said...

What a little cutie! Glad everything went well. I love that you have her all dolled up already. The bows are adorable.
Cant wait to hear what you name her. Cute pictures. I love the one of your mom holding her.

Erin said...

Excuse me...she is the cutest little thing! I LOVE that she already has a bow on! :) Glad to hear you are all doing well! I can't wait to meet her in person and hear what her name is! Congrats to all of you!

Dalton Family said...

She is beautiful and I love the bow already!

Melanie and Will said...

SHe is GORGEOUS!!!!! And she too looks just like her daddy :) My Mady is a clone of her daddy :)

CONGRATS! I'M SOOOO HAPPY for you guys!!!!!! Girls are so much fun!!! Good luck!

Susan E said...

So glad to hear from ya and that everything went well. She is beautiful and I think she looks just like some of your boys. Too cute. When you sent me the pic on my phone I got all excited for my baby. Can't wait for these last weeks to go by. Here is to a speedy recovery. :)

Anonymous said...

Aaaah! I'm dying of excitement for you! What a little precious angel! I'm eleven weeks behind you!

♥Tami said...

Congratulations! I don't know if you remember me or not, Eagar is my maiden name. I too had a baby girl this year! They are so much fun! I love that you had headbands on her already! You have to start early so they keep them on! Anyway, she is beautiful!

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

SHE IS SO ADORABLE.. I'M SO GLAD EVERYTHING WEN'T SO WELL... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER:)

RPH said...

Jodi, I have checked your blog a million times in the past few days. I am so anxious to hear what you named her!
And I just cant get over how much I love the sweet picture of her and your mom. I always loved your mom.

Hoagland's said...

Congrats! You can tell she is one of yours, she looks just like your boys! Hope all goes well in the recovery! I made my blog private, if you would still like to read, send me an e-mail, mandee_hoagland@hotmail.com

RPH said...

Ok, I am back for the millionth and one time. YEA for a name. Cute choice.
I know you put that up there just for me...the suspense was killing me! She is a doll, hope all is going well with you all.