Friday, December 12, 2008

She's Here!!!


Howdy everyone, this is Jodi's sister Jill posting. She and the beautiful baby GIRL are doing Great! She had her at 7:15 am and she is 5 lbs. 14oz. and 19 inches long. We are still waiting for the little angels name. I will post more picts when I get them.

5 comments:

linde said...

Jodi- Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy your sweet little girl is here. I hope all is well with you. get all the rest you can!!! lots of love Linde H.

Rachel said...

SHE'S HERE!!!!! She is BEA-UTIFUL! I am so glad she is here. See you soon!

LOVE YA!

Steph said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SHE IS SOOOOO SWEET! She looks an awful lot like that daddy of hers to me! What a proud papa he must be! I can't wait to find out her name. I am so happy for you to have a GIRL after all those cute little boys! It gives the rest of us some hope:)
Glad you are feeling so great!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She is beautiful.

warnett said...

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations she is beautiful. Hugs Traci