*I am loving all of this hair :)

Cayzli Raine Curtis - Yes she finally has a name!!!
I was having an amazing recovery with this 4th C-section, & feeling so GREAT--until Sunday when my doctor looked at my incision & saw a couple spots that hadn't sealed. I still didn't think it was any big woop, until the wound clinic doctor came in to check it out, & decided to open the rest of my incision!! Youch....Yeah, I was a little freaked out to see my open insides, even if it is just the top layers! I asked if they were going to just stitch it back up & they told me that now it has to heal from the inside out by packing it daily with gauze stuff. My pain has since increased & now I am popping pain meds that I don't like to take, but better to help with the pain when they are messing with my guts. I was a bit down & pretty frustrated with this whole sitch, knowing the recovery of this open wound could take a month!
I have Home Health coming out daily to help pack & seal it & I will be getting a "wound Vac" on Friday that is supposed to help speed up the recovery. Thank heavens I have my Mom & family that have helped so much. Jason & I could not do this alone. Tuesday before the home health nurse came in, I tried unwrapping the bandages myself. I got in the shower & pretty much passed out :( It was a little scary to see this gaping hole in my stomach & feel water running over it! (sorry for the description- I won't post a picture of the wound!)-haha!
I still feel very blessed to have my liitle girl here & all of my boys adore her too. We are praying this heals quickly, so I can get back to playing fun mommy :)
I still can't believe how little she is. All of the newborn clothes & 0-3months just drowned over her- it is crazy! Here I thought they would only fit her like once- they will fit for probably 2-3 months. I have taken several hundred pictures so far, & my friend Kel came to the hospital & took a bunch also :) there will be plenty of pics of our little princess & her hotty bros!
Love you all - thanks for the prayers....
*Ginormous hat on her little bitty head*
*Sleeping sound in her bassinet made for a princess :)
*Ooooh, I just love getting her all dolled up! She is so yummy :)





18 comments:
SHE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE JODI!! She is a teenie bitty thing. I love her cheeks! Gracie will have a cute little cheekie twin to play with soon! I love her name...good choice! We are thinking of you and praying for your family. You know to call when you need me :) LOVE YA!!!
OMG! I JUST LOVE HER!!!!! Soooooo precious!!!!!!!!!!!! Love all the hair too! Isn't it so fun??? Madysen has actually lost quite a bit of her hair, but still has plenty too lol. They are sooo much fun to doll up! It's been 10 years for me! So it is kinda like starting over again!
Have fun....oh, and super downer about your incision! Hugs, and hope it heals quickly!!!!!! I'm sure your mom is SUPER big help! Lucky you!
jody-
she is sooo adorable and what a blessing! sorry to hear about your wound- I bought some bows/stuff from Kelsi and she told me abt your wound. I hope for a speedy recovery for you !! I love her name, have fun with all the girly stuff! luv ya tons xoxo nis
I'm glad you changed the spelling, it is a lot easier to pronounce. Im glad you got the vacuum thing to help speed it up. i hope you aren't in too much pain. I wish I was there to help and change your bandages, YOu know i would. She is adorable and now you need a webcam so I can see her. love and miss you Jill
Ps, does she not like her favorite aunts blanket? I don't see one picture of her wrapped in it. :) Just kidding you know i dont care!
She is absolutely beautiful and I love all that hair! Have a fabulous holiday!!
She is such a doll and I love all that hair. Good choice on the name, such a cute one! I love all her accessories and blankets. It really makes me want another girl! I hope everything heals well and fast for you!!
What a precious doll! I have never seen a 5 pound baby--I bet she is teeny!! Big congrats to your family!! Oh, I love girls!!! Hope you are recovering well--that sounds ouchie (don't you love my "mother lingo"). Your maternity pictures turned out beautiful--but that's no surprise--everything Kellie photographs looks beautiful! I'll be checkin' back in on you & your princess!!
She is beautiful!! I am so happy she is finally here. What a blessing. I am praying that your incision heals quickly, that is the last thing you need to be dealing with. Isn't it fun to dress your little girl up and make her so pretty. Have fun with her and with all the pink. I love you and I am so proud of you.
Awww...Jodi! she is gorgeous!! I LoVe her name!!! So cute! Kambree was 5 lbs 13 oz. when she was born...I remember thinking "OMH! She is tiny!" Take advantage, they dont stay that way for long! :)
Love her bows too! What a princess!
Let me know if you ever need anything! You poor thing! :(
Glad you have family to help you & if you need to send your boys up to play, just do it!
Bran
Jodi,
She is the cutest little thing ever! I love her name! She looks darling in her hat and hair bows! I sure hope you get feeling better really soon! She's a doll! Merry Christmas!
She is so adorable!! Also, my best friend's name is Raine.
P.S.I love the name Cayzli, too.
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Jodi, she's GORGEOUS!!!! OH my goodness, just look at all that hair! I love her! When can I meet her? Let's do lunch, Cayzli. My treat! Many, many congratulations! I am just THRILLED for you and your sweet family. Now go take care of yourself. I hope you heal quickly and perfectly. Those incisions can be kind of creepy - I still don't like to look at my scar! But, oh so worth it!
Hug your little girl for me. You done good, Jodi! Love you much!
I am loving all the hair she has. I keep telling Kyle I am going to put a hair bow on our little guy just for one day to see what it would be like (just kidding). I hope you have a speedy recovery!!!!
Oh Jodi! I hope your recovery is speeding up. I had a c section with my first baby and remember seeing the incision for the first time...I felt like you. But mine was not as bad as yours, I cant imagine.
She is adorable. Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I love little bitty babies.
She is gorgeous!
Okay, hearing ur description of the incision gave me the heeby jeebies (sp?). It makes me wonder if I wanna just do a C-Section again or if I should try a VBAC. Good luck with the healing! Keep us updated!
She is so beautiful! Please call if you need anything! I love ya!
Post a Comment