Alright so I have 4 days left until my c-section & as always, my 2 other friends due after me, had their babies this past weekend & today!!!! Just my luck- haha, but really I was excited for them, & it took my mind off of my misery :) & saw their beautiful little girls. I was really happy when Amy called to tell me to hurry & get to the hospital so I could be there to take pics of the birth... 5 minutes late for the actual birth, but so glad I was there!
I can't believe we will all have baby girls within days of each other! Congrats Amy & Sara- little Hailey & Maizy are darling, I am excited for my princess to meet them.........& Lyndi will be right around the corner, woohoo!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Luck? - I think not!
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 12:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
4 days out, wow, how exciting! Have a peaceful four days and I will be thinking of you. Can't wait to see pictures of the sweet little princess!
Hang in there babe. It's fun seeing all these baby girls. I can't wait for you to have yours! Your boys are so sweet, that is one lucky little girl you are going to have.
p.s. Your maternity pics are adorable and make me sick! You should see my stretch marks, oh wait I'm pretty sure no one wants to see those.
Love,
Joanie
I am waiting for the call!!! You are going to be soon enough my dear! I couldn't believe Amy was at church on Sunday. I was waiting for her to tell me to run and get Rayce! You are in the home stretch and I can't wait to see her!
I am so excited for you! Good luck with it all and I can't wait to see your little angel!
Post a Comment