Friday, December 12, 2008

6 Hours To Go...



Yep, I am CRAZY staying up this late when I am delivering in 6 hours!!! I always get pretty nervous & can't sleep the night before. Even though the house has been dusted, mopped, vaccuumed, sanitized 18 times & so forth.....

Jas & I went out to eat & saw "Four Christmases" (Hilarious, highly recommend it!) We have done this each time the night before I have my babies. Only we usually take the kiddos to dinner with us, my kids didn't want to go out with us tonight :( - They were too excited for Grandma to be sleeping over-haha!
The night before I had Tekai we went to the "Howard Jones Concert" - it was awesome! People thought I was crazy & my doctor did too, since I postponed having him by 3 days so I could go to the concert, sweet!!
Next time I post we will have our little babe & hopefully not be too lupored up, or in too much pain.

Loves to all :)

4 comments:

RPH said...

Good luck! I cant wait to hear all about it. By the time you read this a congratulations will be in order.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Brandi said...

OHHH! I am so excited for you! Yeah, she is probably here now! :) What a great Christmas present for you and your fam!
Hold her, smell her, snuggle her!...they grow up WAY too fast!
Hope all went well!!
Brandi

Rachel said...

AHHHH!!! As I type this you are holding your baby girl!!!! I can't wait to come and see you at the hospital! I will call Jason and see what time works for ya but I am on my way (Not that you are reading this any time soon!) CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!

LOVE YA!