Monday, December 1, 2008

Maternity Pics

My slide shows usually get jacked up- so I will just post some of my pictures here.... Kellie is a great friend & AWESOME photographer! THANKS A MILLION :) hopefully this lil' girl comes sooner than the 13th!!!!!







Elements Photography Rocks!!! (elementsphotography.blogspot.com)

11 comments:

RPH said...

You look great! I love that you have your pants unbuttoned! That little girl better come quick! Gosh 2 more weeks. Exciting!

Lara B said...

GORGEOUS! I wish I looked that good pregnant. I cannot wait to meet this little girl. She will be such a hottie, like her mommy. Love you Chucks!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I can't even look at your pictures. It makes me sick that that is as big as your belly gets. I seriously think mine was about 6 times that big and it was my FIRST. You are gorgeous though. As well as your family. Can't wait to see little XX!

Anonymous said...

I seriously can't believe how quick this has gone. Maybe not for you, but a blog buddy it seems to have flown.

Your pictures are beautiful and I love the one with the boys it's priceless!

I wish you the best and I can't wait to see your new little one!

bows and more said...

Roses are red violets are blue when you look that good pregnat it'd hard to like you! J/K I love you! You ar tooooo beautiful inside and out! Thanks for being such a great friend! Can't wait to see little Cayzli Rain!

bows and more said...

i meant it's hard to like you!

Mindi said...

now i might hate you just a little bit. or a LOT. SERIOUSLY? WHO FREAKIN' LOOKS LIKE THAT 9 MONTHS PREGO???

YOU. ARE. KILLING. ME.

i still love you even while hating you, though.

come on, baby girl!!

linde said...

Your pics are so cute! can't wait to meet your girlie girl!She will bring Drama and joy to your family! Love ya lots your a great friend!!

Shawna B. said...

These are absolutely stunning! Jodi, you look amazing. And just look at the rest of your family, too! What a great looking bunch! I am so excited for your little one to get here! You have to put one of these (or all of these) in her room, framed, because they deserve to be on the wall for sure! Glad you posed these. They were so fun to look at!

Good luck this next little while. You are on the home stretch! Wahooooo!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

I absolutley LOVE your pictures!!! I am so glad you got them done. I can't believe she is finally going to be here!! Good Luck with everything...I can't wait to see baby girl curtis!

Lara B said...

OMG!!!!