Wednesday, January 7, 2009


*Happy New Year's! - All but Cayzli was Bright eyed!

HAPPY NEW YEAR & ANNIVERSARY (to my lover boy-January 2nd we celebrated 10 years!) We had a great time with the Brown Family for New Year's playing games & eating @ Mom's. I think this is the first year all of my kids were up for the "ringing in the New Year" - then they slept awesome & didn't wake up until like 9:30am. It was sweet for me & J.


Jas took me & Cayzli (his girls) up to Springdale "Cable Mountain Lodge" for our Anniversary. It was so pretty & really quiet this time of year. I missed the boys & think it would be fun to go back with all of them. Creed wanted us to take Tekai & leave Cayzli-haha. Mom & my neices Julia & Emily watched my kids- thank you, we had a fun time.

Jas even got in the ginormous jetted tub, while I got to feed Cayzli & watch "Lipstick Jungle" & be jealous since I couldn't get in w/ my wound! We watched him through the two-way fireplace- as he loved making the jets do "waves" "rolls" & whatever else concoction they did...Our's at home doesn't do all the neat stuff, just jets..... bubble baths are one of my favorite things- so, I was a little ticked about the whole sitch! But happy he got to enjoy it.
So here is a list of 10 reasons I love my lova boy Jas.......

*1- He is always willing to help out, not only me - anyone!
*2- He is a hard worker & does whatever it takes to get the job done.

*3- He loves me unconditionally & is very affectionate :)

*4- He puts up with my craziness & WilD IdEas-- I don't have too many, haha.
*5- He is an amazing Daddy & loves to play with the kids & is a great story teller!
*6- He is so Easy going & stays calm about Life -whether it is chaotic or not!

*7- He is a Peacemaker & gets along with everyone.

*8- He honors his Priesthood & values the Gospel. (gets the kids ready & takes them to church- even when I don't feel up to it!)

*9- He makes up awesome songs & sings in the shower :)

*10- He likes sports & will challenge me to games- he knows how competitive I am & still plays!

***Here's to 60 more years*** Love ya
*Wedding Day - 10 years ago*
*Gotta love the posing! - What the ?!?
*Us Now - *Still In Love, Most of the time- J/K :)
*Our lil' princess girl w/ Cinnamon cuddlin' - YEP can you believe there is no bow? - It was bedtime :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hapopy anniversary and Happy New Year! You two make a beautiful couple and you were a stunning bride!

RPH said...

What a sweet post! Glad you guys had a good anniversary. Your wedding pictures are great! And the last little picture is adorable. What a doll!

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary you two! And darn it you couldn't get in the sweet bath! You'll just have to go again! :) And I am with you on the posing pictures...we will have to get in our dresses and do it all over again! HA...no back shots of my dress because I probably won't be able to zip it up!

You are the best!!!!!

Brandi said...

Glad you got to celebrate...even if you had princess with you and weren't able to have that romantic hot tubbin time that you should! ;)
She is so cute Jod! To me...she looks JUST like Tekai!!
Yeah, you dont wanna see my wedding pics! It was about 8 years ago and we look like the biggest DoRkS!! haha I have thought how fun would it be to re-do them. But I'm afraid my hubby would think that was the StUpIdeSt idea ever!
Love ya!!

Maile's said...

jod-
you look awesome in your new years pix! congrats on 10 years, that is awesome! cayzli is so cute and looks so cuddly! what a fun fam you have jod, heres to the new year! luv ya, nis

Susan E said...

Happy 10th to ya. Kyle and I just celebrated our 10th anniversary in December. It's crazy we've been married that long. Anyways, about the project 365. It was a kit on the creaking keepsakes website. They release a new kit every month. I know you are a digital girl and if you want to know how to get a digital template for the same idea let me know, I can direct you there. Hope you are feeling good and your baby is adorable. We need to go to lunch when you start feeling like going out.

bows and more said...

Congrats! What a great couple you are! I can't believe no bow! J/K She is such a doll! Glad you got to get away! Love ya, Kelsi

Steph said...

It is fun catching up on your blog. I love reading about your new little bundle of girliness! Happy Anniversary too:)