Hello to all ---we arrived at 5:30am for a 7am surgery. My C-section went so well & I have recovered today splendidly :) -I don't know why I just used that word! Anywho, our little angel girl is here & we are still thinking between 3 names. We wish she just came with her name tattooed on her hiney!
This has been by far the best C/S recovery for me & I know I have had a few angel hands involved in that. I was a bit nervous when they had to take her to the NICU. She had swallowed some blood & fluid, but after some suction & oxygen she came out of it smoothly. Jason brought her to my room while I was resting & said he had a "surprise" (I thought she would have to be in there for 3 more hours) He had her with him & I got so excited- we immediately pulled the headband / bows out & dolled her up :)
Creed, wants to hold & kiss her lots. Treygen loves the activity books & such that she gave him. Tekai just loves eating all the snacks at the hospital :) - & he did hold her for like 10 seconds. He's still a little confused about the whole sitch.
We are all so happy we have our new addition, bundle of pink girly girl. Yes, she will have GINORMOUS Bows, bracelets & toes painted. So, if that bothers any of you, this might not be the blog for you to look at :) haha!
I am feeling a bit loopy & think I need a little shut eye. Jill will put some pictures on here for me. Thanks for the Love & support - I have the BESTEST FRIENDS / FAMILY in the World :)
Friday, December 12, 2008
Baby Birthday
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 6:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Congrats! She is a doll and I am so excited for you. Love the flower bow by the way. I am so glad that I got to see you at the Dickens's Festival. I am so glad that you are feeling great. I am a c-section girl myself and I really think it is the only way to go. Lots of love!
YOu are awesome! I'm glad you have had such a good time. Love all the headbands. Love ya JIll
I am so glad that you feel good, that is amazing!
Amazing! Do you feel like the C-Sec healing process was easier with each kid? I hope! Mine really wasn't that bad though.
She is beautiful! I'm glad she is here and healthy! Congrats Curtis Fam!
She is a doll! I can't believe how much hair she has. Congratulations!
CONGRATS JODI!! She is adorable and how cute with her bow- you look awesome and I am so glad you are recovering well. She is a beautiful baby- good luck with the name! I will check your blog for an update :-)
luv ya, take care of yourself!
nisi
Congrats on your baby girl. I love the bows the bigger the better
Congrats she is darling!!!
She is perfect! I love her and I can't wait to get my hands on her. I hope you are well. Please let me know if I can do anything for you!
She is so pretty! Way to go Jodi!
Post a Comment