Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

*Hey look I actually remembered Thankful Thursday!!!

*I am so glad for Fall to be here-- around the corner! I already started decorating last week. This year I am so happy, it can't come soon enough. I love summer, but whooooo it was killing me. Now, I am that much closer to this little babe being here. YEA!!!

*I am thankful for Friends & our Fun Girls Nights! It is so good to just hang out, laugh, reminisce(sp?) make fun stuff & talk til' all hours of the night!

I am thankful for Digital Scrapbooking!! I don't even need to explain this one- LOOOOVE this stuff & can't wait to get better-hahhhahaa :)

*I am thankful for Pull-ups! Whoever thought this idea through, deserves a freakin' award. :) It is nice to have these at night, when you have sound lil' sleepers that don't always wake up to go potty. Now, we don't have to wash bedding more than once a week - Sweet! My friends & I had an awesome conversation about this last night, we all agree they are the BEST!

*Last but not Least: My Fam :) We have so much fun together- my kids are all personality! They help out so much & have been so patient with me not feeling so hot for the last several months. I love that they sign "I love you" to me & give me lots of kisses daily. Jason is so great with them & has relieved me several times during the days when I have been kucky. I am so lucky to have them.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I had so much fun the other night! You crack me up! I am still laughing/sickened by the "banana story"! I had so much fun...thanks for letting us keep you up all hours of the night! Treygen looks so cute with his hair cut! Next year (HOPEFULLY!) Hayden will be able to go with Treygen and he can show him the ropes since he will be a pro! And great job for remembering Thankful Thursday...I forgot...again! And digital night is next Friday, I will show you some more stuff. I talked to Josh and I will call you about your poor computer!! Sorry, this has been a book!

Anonymous said...

Great list!