We went to Sand Hollow Reservoir for Labor Day with Jason's sister Leesa. It was really nice & relaxing to just hang out & play with the waverunners. Creed always freaks out if you go too fast, & if you don't let him drive- then after a few minutes- we can't get him to hop off! Treygen, on the other hand, smiles from ear to ear the entire ride & loves speed. Tekai was a bit hesitant at first with the wind in his face, but then realized it was like the 4-wheeler, only on water. :) I was a little worried about the "itch" kucky stuff out there, but made sure we hosed off good after & showered thoroughly also. We have been fine. Gosh, lake days are just so great- we can't wait to take our boat out to Powell next summer. We also Loved having Jason home the whole weekend! Woohoo- yea for LAboR DaY!!
*Tekai guy running all over the show! (as always)
Creed & Treygen loving Sand Hollow- splashing, swimming, & making sand (muddy) castles
*Creed would not get off the waverunner- he did a great job driving.... 10-13mph
*My Muscle Man :)
*Treygen is our "No Fear" dude - he loves to go fast & do fun 360's -NO he didn't go by himself! I snapped the picture before I hopped on with him.
*Da Boys hangin' out drinkin' lemonade & eating chips (Tekai pointing at the Helicopter--same one we flew on!)
*Tekai enjoyed the ride too
*Curtis Fam enjoying a day at the lake - we had Jason home all day, it was nice!
*I love this pic of Treyg's - it looks like he's running from a shark behind him- it was really just some crazy kid flopping around like a fish! That kid would pop out of nowhere :)
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Labor Day
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Looks like fun!! I LOVE going to any lake!!!! Yes, whoever invented Labor Day gets a prize! So nice to have hubby's off of work and spend a well deserved fun day with the fam! And it makes the rest of the week go by much faster too!!!! Thanks for coming over the other night! That was fun, can't wait to do it again!! You are quite the bow guru! ;) Now let's just hope your little princess has hair! haha JK!
What fun times, I love the water so I am living vicariously through you right now!
OK, so I'll mention it. You look fab in a swim suit, NO FAIR!
We love the lake too. Glad you all had a great time.
Post a Comment