Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Woooohoo-- I remembered again :)

1-- My awesome Husband! He takes on the world & still can take me on after a loong day-haha :) He took the boys for the weekend while I was in Vegas, & they had the time of their lives- no complaints. He is honest in everything he does & doesn't compromise his virtues. What an amazing guy I have. Me so lucky :) Love you Luva XoxoXOXO

2-- For the fact that we still have a few SANE political leaders out there: You go John McCain!!! What a great selfless guy to "hold" on his campaign to help our country & actually do his job. He doesn't care about himself- he is worried about what is going on with our economy. Barack you keep hanging those signs, looking purty & kick back looking like a "not nice word" while all the other leaders do their job to get our country back in gear, more power to ya. Oh, & the new President won't be officially sworn in & take over duties until January- not 40 days- just a side note for you Obama :)



3-- FREEDOM OF SPEECH :) (refer to #2) hahahaa

4-- Wicked Awesome Friends :) who can laugh together, cry together, be wild & CraZy together & just be ourselves together- love you guys!
Theses are a few of those gals :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list! You have a great husband and some really awesome girlfriends and I am a little envious that you and Mindi are neighbors. *sigh*

Come enter my give-a-way!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

For sure a great list! Gotta love husbands and friends!

bows and more said...

Okay seiously delete that picture! My skirt is WAY to short And there is way to much thunder from down under on my thighs! I guess I should start takig pictures of my self before I go out like you do ha ha! And invest in a full length miror! I am so thankful for you to! I hope you have recovered from the heat stroke! Man it was hot! It was so fun to hang out with you! Thanks for all your help! Love you forever, Kelsi