I tried doing a "Slide" picture show for these- but it was jacked up! So, here are some of the awesome photos my friend Kellie took :) thanks we love em'
*The Brown Bunchies!!* -you might have to zoom in to see us all - haha
*Joel, Kyle, Lori, Jill, Mom, Jodi, Kent, Eric*

Mom with almost all of the grandkids. (Jordan & Alisha not present)- & the one in my belly :)

Mom with almost all of the grandkids. (Jordan & Alisha not present)- & the one in my belly :)

*Sisters* - not lesbian lovers -haha :)
*The Curtis Fam*Loves for all*

*One of our family pics- Tekai & Treygen didn't love smiling :) - they usually cheese it up, but not gonna happen this time!

*One of our family pics- Tekai & Treygen didn't love smiling :) - they usually cheese it up, but not gonna happen this time!








12 comments:
Love it! Thanks for posting it, I can't wait to get my CD.
They turned out great! What a cute family. Thanks for sharing!
CUTE Jod! Tell me...when are you gonna start looking pregnant?!?! You skinny girl! Those are darling, your family is so cute! So glad you came Friday night! We need to plan our next scrap night! :)
I LOVE seeing the family! Everyone still looks the same....but older. How is that? Are we all getting old? LOL Gosh, I haven't seen you guys in forever. Thanks for posting....it's so fun to see everyone. And yes, your family is just adorable.
Hey Jodi-What an amazing family photo! Those turned out great, and I like your new Curtis family photo. When are you going to look pregnant? You look fabuous girlfirend!! ;)
You guys are all so sweet- cuz I feel very pregnant & popbelly-ish! haha, I guess that's what I get for getting knocked up huh?! Only a few months to go :)
luvs to all
jodi
Jodi I love your family! What a darling and awesome bunch! I am sorry I have not commented on your blog in like forever! I guess it is cauz we talk like 2-3 times a day and see each other 2-3 times a week! I love it! THanks for being such a great friend! I treasure you! P.S. I am so glad you made sure we knew that you and your sisters are not Lesbos I always wondered J/K Love it!
I love all your pics! They look amazing!
Love the picts and Love the whole family too! Quite a bunch! Your little family is adorable! I can't wait to see a little girl there in the mix of boys! :)
You have quite the clan! You are all gorgeous though!
i love those! great to see your family. the curtis family and the browns. your moms sweet face brought back memories.
you all look great!
It has been a long time since I've checked in on people's blogs. YOurs has so many cute updates!!! These are awesome family pics. So fun for you to have a little girl to join the pack soon:)
Post a Comment