Monday, September 22, 2008

Awesome Weekend

I went to Vegas with some fun girls this last weekend for the "Time Out For Women" Conference- & it was FABULOUS!! I have to admit I had a crazy week & was soooooo looking forward to going :)..........but, I missed my kids 2 hours into the trip!! They called me & sent me text messages, so I got by though. We had a great time hanging out with the girls, shopping, good eating (even though I couldn't taste anything- I had a sinus head junk going on!), laughing, crying, dancing (no clubs) just us messin' around, lots of bathroom breaks- especially for us prego girls, & having a sweet ol' time with the girls!

We all agreed & recommend this to every woman out there. The presenters & music were outstanding & we loved it. It was a great wholesome, uplifting time for all. Thank you to all you CraZY, FuN Gals who came & played with us :)

I loved the inspiring music from Hilary Weeks, & probably my favorite presenter would have to be Amanda Dickinson. She is outgoing, REAL & HilARIOUs :) "Bless, Release, Let go--- be with God" She had so many great words of wisdom.
"If you want love, give love. You want forgiveness, give forgiveness-etc... You have to be willing to give it away."
Your job (journey) is to love, not fix!
Your Best IS good enough!

Ahhh, I just felt so refreshed from hearing so many wonderful people & knowing that we are all in this together. Another great quote, "Be who you are, & Believe in who you are!"

Gosh, the notes go on & on. We are definately making this an annual event. I believe all women could use this & love it as much as me :)
Judas, I just wish I could've gotten some more sweet photos! (Especially of the SNL mustache waiter dude-haha)

Sorry for the wild "talking in my sleep" sitch- but I got blackmail on all of you, so let's just be nice friends k-
*shopping- or just loungin' around-from too much shopping*
*All of us hangin' out!*
*Lyndi & me - prego girlies - sweet picture Allison :)-I bet Chuck would stand up!!
*After the Big Day- all pumped up positive energy around!*
*Mmmmm- Pei Wei, my new FAV- plus I could finally taste something, yea!
*The "Die Hards" we kept going, & going.... ready for Home finally :)
I will try "Slide" & post the rest of the pictures on it!

9 comments:

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Wow! What a fun weekend. It's so fun to look at those sweet pictures! We definatley need to make it an annual event-Next time we'll invite Chuck, and we'll ask him to stand up! I love you. You are so much fun! I hope you are feeling better, and recovering from your crazy night sleep:)!!

bows and more said...

This weekend is one I will never forget! I love you so much Jodi! Thanks for all the laughs, crys and inspiration! I feel so blessed to have you and these wonderful women in my life! This was exactly what I needed and could not have come at a better time for me! Love you tons and tons! Kelsi

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time, good for you! It was nice seeing you again, you look darling!

Rachel said...

It looks like you had a blast!!! And what a fun group of girls to go with! I am jealous you went to Pei Wei! If we can't get a PF Changs here...darn it...can't we at least get a Pei Wei?! Next year, count me in. And even though it will be here, we will have to make it a party! Thanks for being such an amazing friend. I am so lucky to know you.

Dalton Family said...

That was such a fun weekend. I am so glad I made it work and I am so grateful Trent is so awesome to handle everything while I was gone.
Love ya!

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT TIME... IM SO GLAD... THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE CUTE BABY LEGS... EVERYONE WAS SAYING HOW FREAKING CUTE THEY ARE....

Susan E said...

I'm jealous. I saw your family at the rodeo and kept looking around for you, but never found ya . . CAUSE YOU WERE BUSY PARTYING WITH THE GIRLS!!!

Mindi said...

you girls are all WAY too cute for me to hang out with. i'm trying to figure out who they all are--are they from st.g?

4 princesses & then 1 prince said...

How F.U.N.! We always go to Women's Conference in May but I had no idea they had "Time Out for Women". I'm so checking this out.

Looks like you had a blast and were successful in re-charging after the conference.