Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Treygen started pre-school Wednesday & was thrilled to go! He kept telling me on the way over that he was going to walk up all by himself. I pulled up to Miss Bonnie's & he jumps out, looks at me & says "Mom, I told you I am going up by myself" I was a little saddened, but realized what a Big boy he is becoming. I kept my distance & took a few pictures of him walking up. He turned around & gave me "ILoveU" fingers & I just about cried! As I drove away, I realized it was just me & Kai guy. If I hadn't planned to meet Leesa at the store, I probably would've lost it. It's just the hormones, you know. I was checking my watch every 15 minutes until it was time to get him & Creed.
Treyg's had such a great time & loves Miss Bonnie. He said he never doesn't want to go to pre-school.- hahha.

Treyg really didn't want me to take pics of his 1st day of pre-school, but finally gave in because he could sit on his dad's drink cooler!

Treygen & his buddy Bridger ready for school! They are exactly a year apart = almost to the day!

After School- he had some cool stuff he made. School Bus goggles, & a fun Name necklace w/ Fruit Loops on it.... mmmmmm....

Miss Bonnie & Her new Fav Student: Treygen :)

He was so worn out after school. I was on the phone for a few minutes & couldn't find him. I asked Creed if he was upstairs playing with him. He said he just saw him laying on his bed sleeping :) Crashed!! I am so proud of my Treygalicious! You have started a new chapter little dude, & I'm not sure I'm ready. I love him.

6 comments:

linde said...

What a great milestone. I know it is hard to let them go. We will have to have a play date with our little ones. Linde

Anonymous said...

A full day can really wear you out...love the last photo! So sweet and innocent!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Hey Jodi its rikki. Your boys are so cute! Iam so jealous your having a girl.. ihope i dont have to wait til the 4th child for that! Your blog is adorable my husband just told me ours is boring compared to yours! Where do you get all the cute headers and stuff?? It was great to check out your family. They are cute!

april hickman said...

Cute cute boys!!!!
Thank you for hand delevering my watch.
April

Martineau Family said...

Hello Jodi!! It was so fun to find your family blog! Your boys are adorable!!!! A couple of days ago Raygon found my blog and then I found a couple of other people's through hers. Isn't the internet just awesome for reconnecting?! Well I'll check back soon to see how life is treating you.

--Andee

kellbell said...

cute lil baldy!