Wednesday, September 24, 2008
My Baby Muscley Legs :)
Here are some of the Baby Legs I have made! Ava was a cute little model & Tekai loved the bows too. I'll have to post some of Tekai guy w/ the legs too- he is a tank compared to Ava! :)
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Wow! I am impressed Chucks. I wonder how they would look on Grady? :) Your little lady is going to be so dang cute. I can't wait to see her. I love you and I hope to see you soon.
Too cute! Have you thought of a name yet? Are you disclosing any of that information?!? Curious minds want to know...
My daughter is a clobber for sure, but a dang cute one! Love the baby legs! You have amazing talent! Love you! Kelsi
Post a Comment