Alright I am hoping my laptop cooperates this time! I am posting some happy pictures, so you can all simmer down about the last post- ahhahahaaa :)
UGhghghg, I am now on Jason's computer- mine is ticking me off & driving me LUpOrS!!
*Creed at his 2 week post surgery apt. with Dr. Hoffman- great guy! We can swim again-woohoo :) that is just what everyone needs to see: Jodi's big belly in a swimsuit! No Big Woop- it won't stop me.
*Yup- Jodi with the clippers to Tekai's hair. It was so matted all the time in the back, I broke down & did what should be illegal (for me) Cut my baby's hair! He laughed the whole time- pretty much what he does a lot- we love it. He is so ticklish. His new thing is to sign "more" & say "moe moe moe" & he is loving his trundle bed.
*Treygen's famous back-bend & he's even holding the pup's toy. Now that's talent! Hamm boys you have got some competition :)
*We went to the Visitor's Center for Family Home Evening & Mom came with us. I loved this picture with her & my boys.
*We tried to get a family shot ;) The boys really liked the Pioneer movie, but wondered where the popcorn & treats were -haha!
*We had to get the pups a bed - heaven forbid! It was pretty cute, I thought the boys did a good job picking it out. They enjoy cuddling on it with the puppy friends.
*Tekai in the sweet Rock Shop at Zion's. He felt like such a big boy searching through all the rocks & mixing them up a bit :)
*Treygen happy as can be checking out all of the neat rocks!
*Creed in Heaven like the other 2 boys finding cool rocks. You would've thought we were in a candy store with the excitement on their faces :) They could've spent hours there. Thank heavens we found the perfect ones to bring home & be on our way!
*Fun day in Springdale -we love Zion! Yes, my hair is purple-ish, red! New style :) I'm not completely crazy, just needed something fun & different.
*Hangin' out by the "big momma rock statue"
*Cable Mountain Lodge" at Zion. This is one of the 5 buildings Jason has been working on for the last few months. They turned out so nice, & not too shabby of a scenery, to have to go to everyday :) Way to go Luva, you did a great job! Even if the stairs were a bit of a nightmare :)
*Brothers gotta hug.... & tackle.... & wrestle :)
*Mongolian BBQ mmmmmm, we love it! Treyg's & Tekai used their chopsticks this time- impressive! & Jason wondered why Treygen didn't eat very much - not alot was getting on those little suckers!
*We searched all over this town for BYU shirts & couldn't find one in Treyg's size. So, Jas came up with the great idea of "everyone has to have the crazy dude with his face painted at the game" & that is what we did! Although, he didn't want too much in his hair, or any on his belly :) I'm proud of my little dude.
*The BYU FANS heading to the "Big Brown Family Shindig" After searching all of St. George, we broke down & thought, "hmm, I wonder if DI would have shirts?" SCORE!! One in every size we needed, except Treygen's :( We are still keeping our eyes open.
*My little boy, not looking too baby-ish anymore, with his new hair cut.
*BYU Fans: you can see we don't mess around :) (picture on wall- rugs, blankets- we pull out all the goods when our Cougars play!) They did not let us down today!
*Some of the crazy kids cheering on the "Coug's" while running wild together. Which one of these things is not like the others? We still love you Colt Dog, even if you are wearing red! We will search for a shirt for you too :)
*The littlest BYU fan: Austin what a cutey & great Vaccuum!!!
*More "Y" Fans- NO Jas, you totally look Manly!! "Stop it s'more you sassy savage!" -- that was for my bro Joel -- miss you guys.
***Now, if you made it through all those photos, you are a trooper***
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Happy Happy Joy Joy
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
I loved all the pictures! Your fam-damily is dang cute! Love ya!
I loved seeing all your pictures! Too bad we didn't know we were all up in Zion together! How fun!
Cute pics! Beckie is easy to get going about politics! Me and her go back and forth a bit about Obama. Why couldn't Romney still be in the running and I would be a happy camper!
Cute hair. I love all the family picts too, even though you are rooting for BYU.
So cute jods! Look like you had a great time! Tekai is growing uso fast! You have the cutest kids!
i am officially a troooooooper!
love the d.i. shirts--of course you would find them there. if i went, i would spend 2 hours wandering around, grossed out by all the polyester there and not find a flippin' thing.
you rule, jodi! lovin' the hair, btw.
Love all the cute pictures, and your hair looks sassy!
Hey Chucks, Go Cougs! Let me know what size Treygen wears and I will make sure he gets a BYU shirt, so he doesn't feel left out :) You are looking so cute with your little belly. I hope to see you soon, maybe Oct? Love you!
I'm glad you were able to find all the sweet shirts at DI. Many times the answers to our prayers are found at DI :) At least Kyle seems to find what he always needs there! Cute picture of Austy. I just hope someone was checking what he was vacuuming up. Love you.
Post a Comment