Okay, so I came across this really fun blog (from a friend) http://islandgirl808.com.. Everyone who knows me, knows that I love girly stuff! Glitter, nail polish, make-up, dresses, skirts, shoes, lotions, rings, necklaces, perfume, dance, gymnastics..... you get the picture :) Although I don't have a girl of my own (besides Yoshi-love ya ruff ruff) I can DREAM right? My boys are awesome too. I also have a tom-boy side: a little LoUd (sometimes), love softball, swimming, biking, soccer, -most sports, 4-wheeling, wake-boarding, snowboarding, wearing comfy hoodies, playing the Wii, & hangin' with the guys. Hehehhee.
Gotta enjoy this thing called "Internet" Wow, we are spoiled huh? We can do a million things & stay in one place. Which I don't love to sit still for very long. But this is truly worth it- especially late at night. That is when I get my blogs posted, pay bills, photoshop/scrapbook etc....
Enough Ramblin', check out the goods, I know you'll enjoy!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Love Blog Hopping
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 11:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Jodi- Holy cow- it is Nancy. How is it going. YOur blog is awesome and I love seeing you and all your boys. WOW 3 boys. I only have 1 and he is ALL BOY. He keeps my house going wild.Please stop by my blog and check in and I hope you don't mind if I check in from time to time and put you as one of my links.Let me know. Hope to hear from you soon
Jodi - It's Pam (Jamie's sister)! Saw your comment on her blog and decided to check yours out! Your boys are soooo cute! Looks like life is amazing for your family! Keep in touch!
www.danafamily.com
Your blog is so cute!! My whirl wind week is over with all my b-day's. Lets get together, I miss ya! call me =]
I'm so glad we saw eachother in Target this week! I'll talk to Jamie and we will get together this next week with the kids. You are too darling -- not to mention your adorable children!
How could I forget Jodi Brown. I think I played at yours or Missy's house a lot. Do you remember singing together for a baptism. "Where is Heaven"? Your boys are so cute. I hope all is well.
Hi, Jodi! This bloogong stuff is so fun when you find people you actually know. I haven't seen you at Barefoot, are you still going? I'll have to check back often. I'm glad I found you. Stac
Post a Comment