Wednesday, February 6, 2008

FYI

Just so everyone knows, I am a picture freak!!! So, this blog will mostly be pictures. I will try my best to update our info & life. This is a pretty good family journal idea :) I have been typing my journal for the last 3 years. I guess I can call this part of it too. Gosh, life gets so crazy lately chasing 3 kids, trying to make meals, keep the house up (my O.C.D. helps with that), take care of a wonderful husband :), keep up with church callings, scrapbook, & find time to Play! My kids are so awesome & bring me so much joy. They keep me laughing when I feel like crying, & make me want to cry when I see how big they are getting! Life is short, & we have to live it up with our families.
Gotta go, think I am burning another...I mean, a meal!

3 comments:

RPH said...

too cute. i love all the pictures!

Lara B said...

Your pictures are all so cute. Who do you have take them? I just hope some day to be as creative as you are. My blog looks like crap (can I say that?) compared to yours :) I will try not to be so competitive :) I miss you and hope you are doing well. Love you!
Maybe some day you may like to visit my blog- who knows myabe not:)

kellbell said...

yeah! you have a blog, I am sooo excited!