I have to mention our sweet Prophet, President Hinckley. I have been thinking a lot about him the last week, with his passing. What a loving, righteous, caring & funny man we will all miss. I can't help but think of his reunion with his wife & family; & that my dad is able to meet him too! I have never really thought too much about death, until my dad passed away. Can you only imagine meeting all of your loved ones, prophets & even our Savior? It really puts things into perspective for me when I think of that. It has been the most difficult time in my life, & yet it helps me ponder on my blessings & the knowledge that we can be together forever. What an awesome example Pres. Hinckley was. I took the "Hinckley Challenge" to read the BofM in 97 days. (that is how old he was) It seems so neat to be able to learn something every time I read it. My kids have been so sweet to include Pres. Hinckley & his family in their prayers. They have such big hearts!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Our Sweet Prophet
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
HI Jodi! You have such a beautiful family! I don't know if you remember me Traci (Scorse) Arnett. It's been a long time since I saw you last. I found you from Raygon. If you go private I would love to be added if that's ok. Take care Traci
hey, i'm tagging you read my blog to find out the details.
Jodi I'm glad you found my blog! It will be fun to keep in touch! Your boys are so cute! I hope we make it down to St. George again soon!
Erin
Post a Comment