Monday, February 11, 2008

I Got Tagged

HERE GOES.......

10 years ago I was.... Playing & Single- hahaha. I was going to Dixie State, working for SilverCreek housing Development & coaching Gymnastics. WOW, how did I find time to Play?

5 Things on my To Do list....
1- Buy Groceries
2- Finish Painting my desk (one of many projects!)
3- Massage Bette
4- Organize Garage (thanks to my J Babe, we get to do this quite often!)
5- Clean something (because that's what I do best!)

What would I do if I was a Billionaire.... Buy a Beach House & travel a lot :) Pay someone at Sea World to let me ride/ swim with Shamu :) ... Help family/ some friends :) with their debts.... Give to various charities.... Ya know be a good charitable person!

3 of my Bad Habits...
1- I have O.C.D., so like things neat & in their place (some times that's not bad right?)
2- I stay up way past, what should be, my bedtime-- I have stuff to do.
3- I aim to please everyone & can't say "No", & then regret it!

5 Places I've Lived....
1- Mesa, Arizona (my hometown)
2- St. George, Utah
3- San Francisco (wasn't long enough!, "Cut Throat Frisco" days)
4- Chandler, Arizona (good times)
5- BAck to St. George (I have moved 9 times in the 9 years I've been married though)

5 Jobs I've Had...
1- Sales Associate for SteamRoller Copies (my friend's mom owned- she rocks!)
2- Sales Associate for Toy Store in the mall
3- Front Desk Clerk Abbey Inn -did some modeling for them too :)
4- Coach @ BareFoot Gymnastics (one of my favs!)
5- SkyWest Airlines Crew Scheduling/ payroll/ flight attendant's training schedules etc....

Somethings people don't know about me....
Why do I want to answer this one?... isn't there a reason why they don't know?
Okay, I love couscous, I like Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus, I am a Target-aholic, I would rather eat black beans & rice than dessert. I don't love too many sweets! I am addicted to Victoria's Secret Lotions & do like other things from that fabulous store!

Joanie Mardin tagged me....
Now, I am tagging : Jeej, Lala, Lyndi & Kellie

5 comments:

warnett said...

Hey I lived in San Francisco! Where did you live and when? Traci

Jill said...

What the H... I'm not the kind to do this. We will see if I get around to it. Love, Jeej

Lara B said...

10 years ago I was....wanting a baby so-o bad, married for 3 years,working full time as an Admin. Assistant and living in Student Housing at the U. That doesn't sound so cool, does it:)

5 Things on my To Do list....
1- Call Brother for b-day
2- Buy Brooks a dresser
3- Painting touch ups
4- Clean out carport
5- Hang picts.

What would I do if I was a Billionaire... Take Kelsi to Paris, give money to my family & Wade's family, take Wade to Atlanta to see the Braves play, finish remodeling my house. Buy a house next door to Jodi's on the beach, donate to the church, travel a ton and enjoy not worrying about finances.

3 of my Bad Habits...
1- I worry about everything, sometimes to the extreme.
2- I can't say no and I over exert myself, sometimes to the point of exhaustion.
3- I am quite bossy.

5 Places I've Lived....
1- Salt Lake City, UT (Dawn Drive)
2- Rexburg, ID
3- SLC, UT (Sunnyside Ave.)
4- SLC, UT (Royal Farms Apts.)
5- Cottonwood Heights, UT (pretty much two houses down from where I started) :)

5 Jobs I've Had...
1- Making Jewelry
2- Selling Men's suits for Meier & Frank
3- Admin. Assistant
4- Customer Service for Rec. Center
5- Receptionist

Somethings people don't know about me....
Why do I want to answer this one?... isn't there a reason why they don't know?
I don't keep a lot of things private, I am pretty much an open book, but... I am addicted to Bath & Body Works lotion (it beats Vicki's Secret any day), I eat cold cereal or ice cream every night before bed, I have the most sensitive sense of smell, I love doughnuts - like to the point of addiction :), I live in Utah and I have never skiied.

Ra ra Righty tagged me....
Now, I am tagging : Kimi, Kari, Erin

Posted by JaJoCurtis at 4:17 PM 2 comments Links to this post



Thursday, February 7, 2008
Our Sweet Prophet

RPH said...

Are you insane? Black beans and rice over dessert?!?

Thanks for doing this, it was fun to read things I never knew about you.

RPH said...

glad to see Traci found you too! Its so good to be back in touch!