Friday, February 1, 2008

We've Only Just Begun


Hey I finally created one of these! After jumping from blog to blog, I figured I should do one & update everyone on our Crazy- fun Lives!


A lot has happened with us in the last few months... quick re-cap...

I lost my sweet, loving dad the end of November; & am still trying to deal with that. We were blessed to have him go in his sleep. He was such a fun, friendly character & one of my biggest hero's. Our family has spent a lot of time together & had a bitter-sweet Christmas without him this year. We know he is having a great reunion with his loved ones, but we miss his gentle- yet rough love & humor he showed all.

After Christmas, we noticed our puppy dog Coco looked sickly & skinny. We took her to the Vet & found out she was deteriorating from Kidney Failure. She died the end of December & I felt as if I was going to lose it all. The only thing that has comforted me, is that I know my dad is taking care of her now.

We rang in the New Year 2008 celebrating with family & friends. It was kind of like a "start-over" feeling for me. A New Year, a new change of life.


Jason & I celebrated our 9th Wedding Anniversary. Woah, can you believe it's been that long? I told him for "10" we are re-newing our commitment (or whatever you call it) - Vows, anywho- on the beach. Sounds fun to me.
Treygen turned "3" & didn't want to do anything. He is such a character. He has the Brown's stubborness & his Dad's trickster humor. Not a great mix sometimes! He likes to play with anyone & can't wait to start soccer & gymnastics like Creed.

We are now getting ready for Tekai's First Birthday, which totally freaks me out - how time flies! He is a fun, smiley, running around yelling just to make noise, ruff like his gpa Brown, boy!

Creed is loving Montessori & gymnastics. Everyone says he is the "Life of the Party" / Neighborhood, & anywhere else he goes! He is a good friend to everyone & has a great sense of humor.
So, now we start a new chapter.........

0 comments: