Tekai playing the Wii :) Go Kai, Go!
TreYgaLish, cleaning up Yoshi's food, got a little much, but helpful at cleaning it up.
My kids are the cutest! The things they say get funnier everyday. Tonight Creed & I were telling stories in his room. He was talking about how he loves to eat peanut butter on a spoon. (thanks to Gpa Brown) He said he was going to eat a whole thing of P.B.- & he would get big & fat. I told him it's not good to eat too much - or get too big, because it's unhealthy & can make you sick. He then told me he'd just bounce everywhere, bounce, bounce, bounce! It would be fun :) ...He always seems to have a solution for any problem!
Treygen & Creed had quite a bit of candy on Valentine's Day. We don't have a lot of sweets around our house, so, they went to town on the goods they got from school! They were bouncing off the walls for our babysitter (we had gone out) Creed told us the sugar made them hyper & that it wasn't there fault :) LOL...
A couple of days ago we were in the car & Creed was making Tekai laugh. Creed would lean over & say something to him. Tekai reached over & grabbed Creed's hair pulling pretty hard. He was trying to hold back the tears & then said, " we need to teach him to be nice, & to do stuff for himself. Because we have to do everything for him & I'm kinda getting sick of it!"
A couple of days ago we were in the car & Creed was making Tekai laugh. Creed would lean over & say something to him. Tekai reached over & grabbed Creed's hair pulling pretty hard. He was trying to hold back the tears & then said, " we need to teach him to be nice, & to do stuff for himself. Because we have to do everything for him & I'm kinda getting sick of it!"
Tekai just loves his Creedy Boy & so do we!
Treygen's new thing, besides wearing his clothes backwards, & sometimes inside out, (Kriss Kross rules) is telling everyone "Coco Died & lives in heaven with Gpa Brown". This is really sweet, but a little awkward when we're at a store & he's telling complete strangers. Treyga-lish can make a friend anywhere we go, & he is a charmer. Lately at night he gets a little sad in his bed & tells me "I'm just sad about Gpa Brown & Coco, I just miss them. We need another Coco." I am getting suckered in- because I just miss them too. We are currently "keeping our options open" on finding a new puppy. Who knows- we'll see. Treyg's chore is to feed Yoshi & he does a pretty fine job. She has enough in her bowl to feed 5 hungry pit bulls usually. He keeps her pretty well stocked up.
Tekai's favorite thing is playing the Wii with us! He grabs the remote & runs in place laughing. Then when you take the remote away, it gets ugly. He has a little bit of a "red-headed temper" but is oh so cute! We are doing his one year old pics tomorrow with our Fav Photog- Kellie!
Gosh, my boys Rock!





4 comments:
Your boys are cute! Too funny about the sugar! But, it's true, you can't blame them!! hehe :)
Jodi, I'm totally embarrased of my blog. I love yours!!!! I can't wait to find some time to learn a little more about it. by the way your boys are so dang cute!!! see you soon!
hi jodi! your blog is so cute! this story totally cracks me up! i love laying with savannah at night and listening to what she has to say. your family is darling! i can't believe you have three boys! are you guys still in little valley? i'm going to add you to my blog.
Chucks, you do have cute boys. Aren't kids great, the say the sweetest, most sincere things. I hope I get to see them soon. I think a trip to SLC is in your future. I love you and I love your blog.
Love, Lala
Post a Comment