I feel like my posts lately have been all about my little Creed Dude. I do have 2 other hotty boys too! They have been so good to let us get all of this new "Creed School stuff" out of the way. I have had a lot of fun spending more time with them while Creed is at school. (As much as we miss Creed while he's gone!)
It is amazing how Treyg's is with one -on- one attention- ha! He has his own personality, wants to come up with games on his own (without Creed's help) & is so sweet with me :) He does enjoy teasing still & likes to say the opposite of everything you say- ugghh, that gets annoying somedays. He is getting better at that. He is excited to start pre-school in a few weeks, & gymnastics soon too. He loves to jump & do tricks on the trampoline, throw balls, & any other toy that looks like fun throwing! He is totally into necklaces, changing clothes quite a bit during the day, & losing his shorts half the time- cuz he has no butt :) hmmm, I wish I could say he gets that from me!
Treygalish- crazy shirt day :) (you can see his Shrek undies hangin' out the top of his shorts too-gotta love it!)
*Cool Cars name- never a dull moment!
*Big Blue Eyes- love that expression
*Loves to pick out own clothes- way to go- you stud!
Tekai loves to follow Treygen around, kinda like Treygen does when Creed's home! Tiki man is getting better at saying more words, rather than the whole "uh, uh, uh!" - I atleast make him sign "food" & "more" if he won't say them. He gets Treyg to help him open the pantry door & get him stuff. His favorite things are otter-pops, pickles, grapes, yogurt & cheese. Tekai loves to give high-fives, kisses, ride wiggle cars, balloons & balls, crash down blocks, tackle people & pups, & run fast! He is getting sooo big, way too fast. My little tank dude :) He even sat still & watched about 10 minutes of "Backyardigans" tonight with Treyg's... I was very impressed.
Tekai loves to follow Treygen around, kinda like Treygen does when Creed's home! Tiki man is getting better at saying more words, rather than the whole "uh, uh, uh!" - I atleast make him sign "food" & "more" if he won't say them. He gets Treyg to help him open the pantry door & get him stuff. His favorite things are otter-pops, pickles, grapes, yogurt & cheese. Tekai loves to give high-fives, kisses, ride wiggle cars, balloons & balls, crash down blocks, tackle people & pups, & run fast! He is getting sooo big, way too fast. My little tank dude :) He even sat still & watched about 10 minutes of "Backyardigans" tonight with Treyg's... I was very impressed.
*WILD & CrAZy Hair Boy!

*Look at that-- it was all I could do NOt to squeeze him & give him lots of loves, in his sleep! I can't wait to sleep like that again- haha
*Another Heart Breaker-- church goin' boy!
*Yogurt anyone?!?!?
**We just got "Shamu- Satchy Liscious" back yesterday too!!** The boys were very excited, so was I, I have to admit. She has been excited to be here again & is such a good pup. :)
Post pics later....





5 comments:
such good lookin' leeeetle fellers--but taking a look at their mom and dad, it's no shocker.
why is it that the beautiful people only marry each other and have beautiful babies that none of us can compete with? sheesh!
You have such cute boys! I can't wait to see your little lady. Cute post Chucks - I loved it!
Your boys are too cute for words!!!
How cute! And I love the cars spelling out his name! I can't believe how fast Tekai has grown! They are so cute...and isn't it nice to be able to pay a little attention to the younger ones with the older ones gone for a bit?! They are so different when they get one on one time!
What dang cute boys you have! What is that little girl going to do around that house full of boys!
Post a Comment