Thursday, August 21, 2008

She could work!

Here is the cute lil' girl I've told some of you about :) Now don't you think she looks like she should belong to me?! Love it, can't wait to dress my little "Pink Rock Star" hahaaaa.... or Princess :)

I love this hat too- does anyone make these cute fuzzy ones??

*To see more cute baby things go to turtles & tutus- love this site!!*

5 comments:

Rachel said...

She is darling! I am positive that your baby girl will be beautiful! And I love that dress! I have seen those hats somewhere...if I remember where, I will holler at you! I had fun last night! Call me if you have questions! And have fun getting started! You will be addicted in no time!! ;)

Cami said...

Hey Jodi! of course I remember you! I'm so happy you found me. Your family is darling, so fun to have 3 boys and one girl on the way! That's perfect! well I'll peak at your blog to see how things are going, it will be fun to see what you guys are up too! thanks for the comment, we are exited and scared about the twins but it will be fun! if we're ever that way, we'll stop by and say hello. Thats fun you live by Jenny and Rich, they are great. well take care :)

kellbell said...

ohhh love the clothes! That hat is supper cute...I just got some way cute hats from newborn sessions....they are adorable!

4 princesses & then 1 prince said...

Dear dear girl, you are going to go bankrupt with this little girl (trust me, I KNOW after 4 princesses!). Let me know if you want more sites and "underground" info on some great deals. My girls are starting to come out of the boutique wear due to their ages but let me just say, dressing & accessorizing a little girl is terrible sickness and you may need therapy. Have you entered into the boutique blankets yet??? LOL.

Steph said...

Jodi! I just got done laughing out loud at your comment on Mindi's blog! You crack me up! Hey, I want in on the drive thru red box idea:)