My good friend sent me these- I had to share the goods :) We all need a little "pick me up" now & again- hahahaaa
"Is that the baby? Let me get her"
"As long as I have legs to walk on, you'll never have to take the garbage out."
"Ooh, look, the NFL playoffs are today. I bet we'll have no trouble parking at the crafts fair."
"I know, let's take you shoe shopping!"
"I don't have to have a reason to bring you flowers."
"Hold that thought a second. I want to pull over to ask for directions"
Thursday, August 21, 2008
These are Classic
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
i love these!! i actually posted them about 3 months ago because my sister sent them to me--they are from a calendar, and i had 10 of them. i wish i had all 12....
the parking at the crafts fair one is a favorite.
Those are great!
LOL! I totally needed that today! Don't we just LOVE our husbands even with their faults???!
I absolutley love it!! I am still laughing!!
Oh My! I have never seen these before but I am so using these (hope you don't mind). Aren't all men like this????!!!!????
ha ha ha ha! jodi you are HILARIOUS! i love the first pic. ha ha! can you imagine?? i'm so sure!
Kelsi sent those to me! I laughed so hard!
Kelsi sent those my way...I totally loved them! It was fun seeing you today at Costco! You are so small...where are you hiding that cute little baby?
IF IT WAS ONLY TRUE... THAT WOULD BE NICE... I'M WAY EXCITED ABOUT YOUR BABY GIRL... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE....
I loved your idea for the lunch notes! I was busting up laughing because I could just hear you saying "Oh Judas!" You crack me up! Sorry I didn't make it yesterday...I will now be buying ice cream cakes. Let me know if your friend does another one...I want one so bad!!! How is the scrapbooking coming? I am dying to see your pages!!
Post a Comment