Friday, August 29, 2008

Yep- POLITICS!!

Alright, so my computer internet is jacked up right now- & all of my new pictures are on it. I decided to post on Jason's computer & talk about Politics!!! I hope that we can still be friends after my sweet remarks :)

What is the deal with OBAMA?? The guy is as close to a terrorist as it comes to running for president. HIs funding comes from terrorists, he supports them, bashes the bible, flip flops on most topics, wants "change" - what CHANGE? What experience does this dude have anyway? He's been a senator for 2 years: LODDY-Frickin-DA! What has he done besides serve on some board of directors for that Terrorist Supporter Ayers guy? Yeah, they hide that pretty well from the lime light also.
And then what is the deal with these people bringing religion into their voting. I saw on the news the other night people were wearing buttons that said "LDS for OBAMA" - now what the "H" does religion have to do with how you are voting?
I could go on & on Obviously. Go ahead vote your "1st Black President" I feel like they bring the "race" card in way too much, but it's not about color people, it is EXPERIENCE!
How nice is it that his running mate Joe Biden says "the presidency doesn't lend itself well to on the job training" - he's already bashing his own mate?!
I just hope he doesn't get rid of our American Flag & swap it out for his awesome "black power leader Islamic" flag he hangs in his office. WoW, best of luck to those running :)
I feel so much better having been able to put in my 2 cents. Have a wicked Awesome Labor Day weekend!- I Love the USA!!! Freedom of speech baby - hahahahaa :)
"If you want to get to the top, prepare to kiss a lot of the bottom"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaw, Jod! You know I love you, but I must DISAGREE! I'm a Obama supporter and you can't believe all you read about him. We need to get together and swap ideas!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I love you too Beck- we can just agree to disagree :)

Rachel said...

Well said Jodi! ;) I had to come straight home and read it after you told me about your post today!! And I will ask Josh what to do for your poor jacked up computer!!! Love ya!!!

Joshua Hood said...

Amen Sista! I honestly can't believe how many blind followers there are out there with their "logic"
"well the economy is bad and a republican is in office, so I better vote for a democrat no matter who it is"
Vote for the person who can lead us in the right direction..not the blackest candidate or the "furthest from bush" candidate. It's crazy.

I think the most frustrating thing is the fact that Obama and Biden want to ban guns and conceal carry permits....oh that's a good idea, then only criminals will have guns...good thinking ;-)