This week has been a turning point in our lives- we had our first child start Kindergarten! I was holding back the tears = for Creed's sake. He has been so excited to start, but was a bit nervous, when we actually got there. Plus, I am a total fruit cake & don't feel quite comfortable with the Bus Sitch yet- so I will be driving :) He is fine with that, just wondered when he would get to ride the bus. We're not quite sure about that. Creed also lost his 2nd tooth the night before school started - he was way excited for the Toothe Fairy to bring him lots of change!
I was so happy to go pick him up. I was watching the clock for 3 hours straight. I did have some fun quality time with Treygen & Tekai. In fact, Treygs & I made a yummy "Italiano Creme Cake" for Creed's first day. MMMmmm, Darn Delish!! It didn't look so hot, it wasn't cool enough when I started frosting it & the layers were coming apart. No BiG WooP here- that didn't stop us from eating it.
Creed had a great time at school & met some new buddies. He was a little bummed that he didn't get to have recess :( the teacher told them it was too hot & she didn't want to be in the heat!-- Suck it up lady -- is what I was thinking. But, with me being prego- I wouldn't want to either. So, sorry for thinking that- she is a nice lady :)
One kid down- soon, 3 to go! I hope it gets easier. :)
*Creed's missing tooth- woohoo, that's 2!
*High Five- First Day of School!!!* - sweet pop belly I know :)
*Entering Little Valley Elementary...
*Creed had a treasure hunt for his 1st day- it was only 45 minutes- his official 1st day was the next day!
*FIRST OFFICIAL FULL DAY* :)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Milestones!
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Woo-hoo what a big moment! Ours is next week and I am so nervous! It's a big step!
Way to go Creed! You too Chucks! He's going to do great. I love the necklace, he totally deserved it. You are great and I love you.
It gets easier, I cried leaving Trevor. With Sami I was like love ya, see ya! =]
yeah, it gets easier, lady.
just wait til you are all gnarled and hardcore like me. not a tear you will shed.
you will be doing the "happy dance" instead.
You did it! It is fun to see you in the parking lot doing the "shuttle" thing! When you are ready for the bus...Maddie will be there ( I am getting braver this year, aren't I?!) and then we can hang out at the bus stop and chat! I am so glad that he loves school. You will be amazed at how much he is going to change and learn all in one school year! And yes, your belly is adorable. You are much too hard on yourself! Love ya!
and thanks for the treats!! you are too nice!
It will get easier with each kid. When the last one goes you will be jumping for JOY!!! jk linde
Looks like he had a great day and that you survived, yeah!! Our little guy's have the same eye doc. He is a great guy and I really like him. We just saw him a couple of weeks ago. I am glad that everything went well.
I remember sending Jake to kindergarten-hard, but exciting! It was hard last year with Kylee, especially since she went all day! Hey, I am going to try to do a preschool thing at my house twice a month with Wyatt and cousins and possibly friends. Mostly focusing on reading fun books to them and then an activity and playtime. I need to first see what my schedule with be like with volunteering at the school. Hopefully Treygen will and can join us! Love, Laurie
what can i say, we love the mountains!!! ya. i agree with ya on the bus situation. last year, the first day payton was to ride the bus home his teacher left him off. i had a slight panic attack when he did not get off at home. the very NEXT day he was put on the wrong bus to come home on. needless to say, i changed teachers . . . quick. to answer your question, i am still doing pics. kellie did an awesome job on ours. love her!! we need to get together sometime. i was wondering too, is this pregnancy (since it is a girl and all) way different than with your boys. you are in the same boat as me; three boys, no girls and now i am expecting again.
love,
susan
I love his shoes! They are so cute. I always cry their 1st day of kindergarden.
That kid is too cute! love the tooth less smiles! He looks like he had a great day! Love his shoes and necklace what a little stud!
Post a Comment