Thursday, February 26, 2009


*I was changing this little sweetheart & realized, she's getting a little "muscle" :) ...oh, & she is now wearing newborn diapers, not preemie!

*It's a good thing they are so cute, I have had a few crazy days with these little warriors!


*Miss Cayzli sportin' the 2 piggy bows! Love this hair :) (notice I have her in blue-something I wouldn't have picked out, but Jason's mom sent me this outfit- I'm glad, I think it is soo cute)

Spring here we come!! The weather is beautiful outside & kids are starting to feel better--YES, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I was ready to get "liquored up" a few days ago, crazy CHAOS!!! -haha.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Wow! she is so dang cute! I can't wait till you bring her down for the Easter Pagent and show her to me :)

Lara B said...

She is such a little sweetie. She looks like a doll-I love it! I wish we lived closer cause I have had some crazy days lately with my wild kids. We could get "liquored" up together. I love you and miss you.

Brandi said...

OMH...newborn diapers!? How tiny! She is so cute Jod! I LOVE the 2 piggy tails! Isn't it fun to do their hair?!
I am so glad to hear they (and you!) are doing better!
Hooray for SPRING!:)

RPH said...

Glad you are all feeling better. Nothing like a little warm weather to turn things around. I love all of Cayzlis hair! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that everyone is on the amends. I hate being sick in Spring and Summer!

I love the picture of the boys piggy backing it, too cute!

Sparks in the Desert said...

She is so darling! The only sad thing about bigger diapers is that there is less in the package and you pay the same price!