Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Falling Behind...


Okay I know I have only been posting about once a week now- I have become one of those bloggers, sorry!! I know you all miss me & my awesomeness :), so here is what has been going on around here..........................
*the above picture is the new slide Jas installed in the toy room-- just what we needed!!

*Hiking & picnic/ football game with cousins (Kyle's Fam) no pics of that sorry my bad!

Little Rascals-Tag you're it!

Creed's polar bear report
More block towers!
*Grandma & Cayzli at her Blessing Party

Cayzli sportin' her (big) shoes we got to stay on, somewhat-- thanks to tights! I absolutely love this hat my friend made her- it has a brim :) if anyone is interested in cute hats- she can make them for your little ones, or you! Just let me know & I'll give you her info. It's funny, Cayzli's hair pokes through it & she has hair below it too :) Doesn't she look like a little girl already?- she still is pretty little! She has her 2 month checkup tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes.
*one of my projects I finished for Cayzli's bows! I am going to sell these too :) I made this midgee one & realized it wouldn't hold half of her bows, so made a larger one too... hehe kinda fun.....
*getting cozy*

*Tekai finally likes one of his Christmas presents: "Tickle Me Cookie Monster" at first he didn't want to touch it with a ten foot pole- but now they are friends!
*Cayzli's Blessing Day* (Jas wearing my dad's tie- so sweet) Cayzli's flower hair bow was made out of one of my Gma Lilian's earrings :) I had my friend Kelsi put it together- she is the BestEst hair bow maker ever!!

*Daddy blessed Cayzli Feb. 1st (Super Bowl Sunday-our Cardinals couldn't quite get it done :(
*Trying to get 4 kids ready for church, not my Favorite thing to do around here! Good thing they have an awesome Dad that gets it done for me, even when they spice up the clothing sitch a bit, & look a little crAzY! (you can't see Treyg's Whale pants in this picture, but can tell it would look great with his striped sweater vest & very large Gpa Virge Tie!! This kid Rocks :) )

9 comments:

AnGeL said...

Hey jodi-
those are some cute pics. you look so good by the way im way bummed cuz i still look prego even tho im not... still unhappy....

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

How cool that Jas wore your dad's tie and her bow (with her Gma earings) is so cute!

She still looks so tiny.. how big do you think she is now?

rememberthisdesigns said...

Jodi you look amazing my dear! You just had a baby, yeah right! I am sad we missed the baby blessing, bad scheduling on our part! I hear the concert was AWEsome. So no matter what the next one is or where it is...I AM IN!! I am gonna have to come over and see your bow holder you crafty lady you! Love ya!

Rachel said...

Whoops...that was me in the last comment, forgot to sign out of that before blog checkin'! :)

Lara B said...

Oh my gosh Chucks, your family is so-o cute! I wish we could have been there for the blessing, sorry-I suck! I want to get Kelsi one of those hats with the brims like Cayzli's. Will you get me her info. please. BTW you look great! Cute as ever. Love you so much!

Brandi said...

Looks like lots of fun stuff happenin' in Curtis Country! :)
Cayzli is darling...she looks like a little doll sitting in her chair. Your family is darling too!
Love your dad's tie and grandmas earrings. So precious.

RPH said...

Everyone looks super! That little girl is sooooo cute. I wish I could snuggle that teeeny girl.

I love that your husband wore your dads tie and that you used the earrings for a bow. Those kind of details make special days even more memorable.

Oh, and I loved seeing your moms sweet face.

Steph said...

I can so relate to that last picture! Steve has always had the task of getting the boys ready on Sundays. I figure, since he doesn't have to shave his legs, blow dry his hair and wear makeup, it makes more sense for him to spend the time on the boys. He has gotten better over the years, but the boys can still look amiss from time to time. A few weeks ago, Conner had a big chunk of some sort of hair product at the back of his head! I had to try and pick it out without people noticing or questioning if I was checking for lice or something! Steve said since we were out of mouse he tried some other something. He obviously wasn't sure how to use it! I wish I could catch these things BEFORE we get to church! Anyway- you all look great and it says a lot about a man who can chip in and help on busy Sundays.

bows and more said...

What a special day for a very special little girl! Love all the things you wore to remind you of the special people in your life that were not there(in person) to celebrate with you! Love the bow holder so cute! You are so creative! My phone is acting wierd! I tried to text you back and the screen went all crazy on me! I had a really crazy and busy week that ended with the tummy flu going through my family again! ugggg! I will call you! Love ya, Kelsi