Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines

* We had a fun weekend - Friday night went to a "Couples Valentine party" at our friends house Gen & Brendan Dalley. They were Awesome hosts, had yummy food & Fabulous time with everyone. Not to mention us winning the "how well you know your spouse" game--woohoo, we won a gift card to "Godiva Chocolate" -& had a blast with the white elephant gift game :) We also scored & got golf passes & another gift card for "Godiva's"-sorry Malinda, we had to steal it, that was Jasons Vday gift- since his other one hasn't come in the mail yet!!

*Daddy's Valentine Girl-she came with us to the movies "Pink Panther 2" (pretty dumb- but we had fun with my bro's & spouses & Mom)

*Valentine's Picnic at the park with my siblings & kids (only pic I took there)

"Olive You" fingers :)


* Creed was a little stud- & made everyone in the family Valentine's, all on his own!

baby legs & tutu I made Cayzli

"I LOVE YOU"

Princess tutu girl- okay so this thing is really frilly :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a little glam baby!

bows and more said...

Love the tutu! Wow Jodi she is so pretty! I love her thick red hair! So precious! Looks like you had a fun Valentines day!

Anonymous said...

Hey! The gray sweater and pink tutu is exactly what Cora wore for our family pictures. I am jealous of all of Cayzli's hair.
I always think of the Browns when I see Pink Panther movies. I'm sure it was a fun movie to see with your siblings. I laughed at the preview every time he said "good one" and thought about "well, that felt good" member that one? Good times....

RPH said...

How great to see some of your family.
And what a sweetie, your son that made his own valentines for everyone. That is awesome.

Jill said...

I guess you had an ok time, how could you have had a great time without me. I wish I could have been there with all the fam. Miss you guys! Love ya