Saturday, February 21, 2009

RSV!?>$*

RSV BITES the Big One!!! Seriously, I don't know how anyone does it with more than 4 kids. Life doesn't just stand still when someone is sick either- Creed school, Treygen school, Creed B-ball practice & games, pick up Creed's glasses, groceries, makes meals, laundry, yadayada... the list goes on...
I have been running back & forth between my room & Tekai's room. Cayzli is quarantined (sp?) in my room & Tekai in his with humidifiers on- for these not so lovely sicknesses :( Everytime the kids come in, they have to wash their hands & then get the hand sanitizer on, just to be in the house! I thought I was a germ freak before all of this- HA!
Tekai has been wanting me to hold him & just hacks all over me. We are trying to teach him the concept of "covering your mouth" with your sleeve. Creed & Treygen want me to jump on the tramp, play B-Ball, & race cars, which I was able to do for like 10 minutes before Tekai needed me. As much as I love to feel Needed-- I would love to let a pedicurist & massage therapist feel needed from me right about now! :)
I did finally get to take a shower today around 11:30 when they both had fallen asleep. I'm sure the rest of the fam was happy about that & me getting my greasy hair washed. Oh well, I hear it is good to have natural oils in your hair uggghhh, I'm not so much into it. Nor- (yes I just used that word) am I into being a "home body" I think I am supposed to be learning patience or something!
Good Judas, when does the madness / sickness end????
Moral of the story is: if you have Well Check Doctor Apt's for your kids, don't take them until Spring!!!

Loves to all - I can't wait to see everyone in the "real world" soon :)

7 comments:

Lara B said...

Oh no. I am so sorry about your little sickies. I bet you are going nuts. I wish I was closer so I could come and take the healthy ones off your hands. Take care of yourself and your kids. I love you!

RPH said...

Oh how hard. I wish I could do something to help. Hope you make it thru allright.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there babe. I hope everyone starts feeling better soon, I'm sure they will with you taking care of them.
Cora is supposed to have her 6 mo check up soon, maybe I'll wait.

bows and more said...

Jodi I am so sorry, I know all to well the world of RSV!!! Please let me know if I can do anything for you! Hope they are all better really soon and we can go to the park to get some much needed fresh air! Love you!

Anonymous said...

That so sucks, I am sorry! I hope that the time goes by quickly so you can keep your sanity!

I was in St. George and met up with Mindi and Amy! I asked about you because I thought you two lived fairly close together. There wasn't enough time or you can bet on the fact that I would of knocked on your door just to say hi and meet you! Next time, for sure.

Darian said...

I'm sorry you've got sick little ones. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I would be glad to come and pick up your kids and let them play here for a while to give you a break.

Laurie said...

Austin had RSV when he was two months old. I was so worried. It's tough having more than one sick. Hope they are all better soon! Love ya!