*check her out- she can kinda sit in her Bumbo Chair (her shoes are a little big, but the baby legs help keep them on)
WOW - where does the time go! Cayzli had her 2 month check up & weighed in at a whopping: 7lb 14oz with all her clothes on! :) She really is our "lil" princess. So, now she looks like a newborn- haha.
**the next day, her & Tekai both had coughs starting- & now she is borderline RSV!! Yeah, I am freaking out a bit. It sucks that she got sick from the doctors office. We had a visit to the after hours clinic, they gave her a shot to help open up her bronchial tubes, for breathing better. I am praying this ends quickly & she doesn't get worse. Not much sleep has been going on around here- for me either :(
*I will post Valentine's Pics soon* I made her a cute little red tutu & muscley baby legs...





6 comments:
your little girl looks so much like a little doll to me in all of her pictures. she is cute. hope she gets better. you do not want to deal with the rsv, it sucks. weston had that when he was three months old and every year since then it seems like we deal with some kind of bronchial problem every winter. lets go to lunch. i have less than four weeks before baby now.
Oh NO!!! Get better little Cayzli girl. We are crossing our fingers for you. Please holler if you need anything. Darn nasty RSV.
Ugh...sick babies are the worst. Cora was sick fri-mon. I hope your lil princess gets better soon. For both your sakes.
The bumbo was my biggest lifesaver!!! She is ADORABLE!! I snooped at you pictures on Kellie's website...they seriously gave me the chills! Being in the hospital giving birth are the best days of my life!
Jod- Hope she gets better FAST!!! Yeah, we all just got over all that coughing crap...went through every one of us. At least we are getting closer to warm weather/spring/sunshine/no more sickness/outdoors!;)
She is so darn cute! Can't beleive she is 2 months already! :)
Two months already, wow, time does fly!
Post a Comment