My little "big guy" Kai guy turned 2-- I can't stand it!!! He has gotten so big since I had Cayzli. He is a ball of energy & smiles :) He loves to play with his bro's, especially outside jumping, digging, racing cars or playing ball!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






11 comments:
Happy birthday Tekai! He has gotten so big, and it is crazy how having another one makes you realize it even more! He is such a cutie! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of him cheesin' it up in the santa outfit...classic!
Happy B-day buddy! He is such a sweet little boy and those eyes, so cute. Those pictures of him are adorable, esp. the Santa outfit thing- I love it!
the santa outfit is a 0-3months dress someone gave us for Cayzli-- Classic picture huh?!!!
He is a little cutie! I love the red hair! He can definately rock the "Mrs. Claus" outfit :)!
What a little stud! You can just see his personality bursting in those pics! Happy Bday!
What a handsome little dude! Happy b-day!
HOLY CRAP, he is HUGE! He is so handsome! Love ya "little" guy
2 years old. Yikes! My twins are 2 and boy it is crazy but sooo much fun. He is such a cutie. Love the spikey hair. Also you look amazing.
Cute kid! love the picture of him in the Santa outfit! HAHA!! What a kid!
Also, look on the side of my blog for Mike and Jacqueline...that is for her blog if you wanted to say hello.
You look great by the way!
Happy Birthday to Tekai! We love that little boy. So cute. So happy. So fun.
I love the last pic of Tekai! He is too cute! Happy Birthday! It was so fun going to the park this week, we need to keep it up!
Post a Comment