Woohoo- look who remembered again!
*These hotty dudes of mine- I just love each of their distinct personalities! They are always up for a great time :)
*Creed helping get the others ready- don't know if you can see how much gel is in all of their hair? They were some greasy pups, but I loved the do's :) He is always sooo helpful & willing. I have to mention my parent-teacher conference today w/ Creed's teacher. She had nothing but Great things to say about my guy! He is a wonderful student, kind & fun to have in her class- WAY TO GO CREEDY!
*Leesa, my wonderful sis-n-law, who made my adorable baby bedding! She is seriously THE BEST- soooo talented :) we love hanging out with the Bick's, my boys adore their whole fam. (you have to click on the pic, to see the cute detail- loove the bedskirt too!)
*My comfy bed- ahhh, it feels good to lay down after a looooong day & crash in my sweet bed! I just wish I could get there sooner each night- haha.
*Gogurts or yogurt- either way, it is easy breakfast when I'm not feeling so hot!





2 comments:
Ok. I just looked at your sneak peeks from Kellie on your maternity shoot; they are AWESOME!!!! I love her work. Would love to get some pointers from her. Yes, do invite me to your next girly bash if you do it before baby. Would love to sit and visit with you. You look amazing, by the way.
I'm thankful for your blog and the ♥ and time you put into it! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment