Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby Girl Goods


I had a fun baby night- thanks to all who helped! It was a crazy night for a lot of people, but I loved hanging out & celebrating PINK!!! I love you all. I can't believe this baby GIRL will be here in 4 weeks. Every night I go in her room & look at all the fun clothes, bows, shoes, bracelets & pink fun. I am CrAzY, but I have like 4 outfits, bows, blankets I'm taking to the hospital, because I don't know what to bring her home in yet. This is my one chance, my one girl, so go easy on me :)
My most talented sis-n-law Leesa made my babe's bedding, & it is soooo ADORABLE! I cannot tell her enough how happy it makes me & how I appreciate it more than I can express. She is so awesome & so busy, so I owe her BIG TIME! Love ya Leesa.
Kelsi you are also an amazing friend- thank you for Everything, from the clothes, BOWS, words of encouragement & just making this so special for me.
I have the greatest friends & family in the world! Here are just a few pics of some sweet gals :) If you want to see the whole gallery of goods- come over!!-- hahaha....
*Lots more cute Bows, headbands & hats
*A Couple of Brown Gals

*The New Bedding*
*Lyndi Lou- we will have matching girlers!
*The sweetest, most fun Macie girl around!

*Allison- read my mind with this one :)

*My little one's cutesy quilt & bedding
*Kellie & Me (we got her in front of the camera- haha)

*Kayla, Kay & my Big Belly :)
I love you Mom - you help me in so many ways- I don't know what I'd do without her! She is always so giving of her time & talents to all around her. She is a strong & most loving person I know. I am one lucky Brown girl :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously can't believe you're only 21 days out!

You look beautiful and vibrant!

I love how the room turned out, it's stunning!

Erin said...

That bedding is AMAZING! I would love to sew like that! Looks like a fun filled PINK niggt! :) Can't wait for the little cutie to get here!

Lara B said...

I say go all out with the pink, girly stuff. It is so much fun to have a little girl to play dress up with, enjoy it! The bedding is so-o cute, she did a fabulous job on it. I cannot wait to meet this little girl, she's going to be a hottie! Take care and know that I love you and think you are great!

Mindi said...

why didn't i look that good with 3 weeks to go? oh, yeah--because i was BIG FAT PIG. AND i don't have jodi's face.

you are SO in trouble with this little girl. prepare to spend vast quantities of money!

bows and more said...

Jodi, I LOVE the bedding! I think it is exactly what you were thinking all along! Lisa is so amazing what a awesome gift! I love you girl! Thanks for being such a gerat friend! I can't wait to share in the joy of having girls together! I hope they will be good friends and that Ava wont clob her! Love you lots! Kelsi *oh and my code I have to type in to complete the comment made me laugh FLUCKM (perfect!)

Jill said...

i guess the only thing missing was me :) The bedding is awesome! cant wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Love ya!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Seriously - your pregnancy flew by for me. Can't wait to see the litle lady!

Dalton Family said...

I am so sorry I was busy that night. I have a gift for you a will bring it by before you have the baby so we can visit.

RPH said...

So fun! I love all the cute girlie stuff! And that bedding? What talent, it looks great!
So great to see your mom.

By the way, will you e mail me your address? I have a little something for that little girl too.

Kellie Larsen said...

yuck!!! I need to approve all pictures posted of me on ur blog....bleech! The shower was fun!! Macie was excited to see herself "online"