I got this from my awesome friend Rach :) It is the ABC's of what you are thankful for, so here goes:
A - America, despite all the crap that is going on here right now w/ the economy, we still live in the best country & are FREE
B - Bubbles :) I have loved bubbles for as long as I can remember- bubble machines, bubble baths, my kids showing me how they blow bubbles with their gum- it goes on & on..
C - Creed he is a huge help to me & always up for a fun time
D - Dogs - I've got 3 lil' "Shih-t"zu's & yes they can be just that, but they are always loving & cuddly when you need them, they'll stay right by your side
E - Earth - & excercise I love to work out & it has killed me not being able to do a whole lot during this pregnancy, CANT WAIT TO START UP AGAIN!!
F - Family & Friends: I have the BEST in all the world- they put up w/ my craziness haha!
G - Girls Night Out - oh what would we do without this? We have such sweet times & it is nice to have some "girl" time
H - Holidays - times to reflect on what we have & Celebrate what we are!
I - Imagination- love my kids sweet innocence too.
J - Jason, he is my luva forever & what an amazing man he is :)
K - Kisses - I am a lover!!!
L - Life, laughter, Love: I have the greatest people around me that include all of these- me so lucky!
M - Mom (& Dad) My parents are wonderful examples & do so much for me. My mom is so giving & loving, & we are so happy we live so close to her.
N - Nap time - ahhh, when I actually can get on my blog, clean, try & RELAX- haha
O - Oceanside California - we love the Beach baby!
P - Prophets, we are so blessed to have such wonderful prophets from the past & now present!
Q - Quiet time - when we get it around here!
R - Rainbows, after the rain we get beautiful colored rainbows.... now that sounds cheesy.
S - Summer & Sno-Cones
T - Treygen & Tekai, my little "T" dudes have such great personalities & I love them to their very guts!
U - Utah- can you believe I said it? I am happy that we live in such a pretty & safe place & that we don't have too many jacked up laws like other states!
V - Vacations - we look forward to time out for us & our family, especially Beach Days, woohoo!!!
W - Whales, especially Shamu :)
X - E"x"amples: I have some of the most amazing people in my life whom I would love to have some of their qualities & I look up to so much.
Y - the "Y" as in BYU - okay so they sucked it up against the Utes, but we still cheer them on & bleed blue!
Z - Zoo's, I love animals :)






5 comments:
j: jodi! thankful for her!
and i just read your post about your dad--thinking of you and hope your heart is okay. love you girl!
Cute Jod, you are awesome!
this is an awesome blog abt being thankful! How are you feeling? Cant wait to read your blog with baby news! take care and hang in there! luv ya nisi
What a cute idea I might do it too! Love you, i left you a comment below too! Love ya, Kelsi
Great list! What a fun idea. I'm thankful for YOU, Jodi Bloders Briggs Berrett Bouvier Blister Brown!
Post a Comment