I want everyone's opinions on cute girly names! So, we have some we like, but I know there are thousands more out there. Please add to our list: we are open to suggestions, not saying we will care if you hate our name :)
Leave me a comment or name you like. Our countdown to baby begins............
Calia
Cayzlin
Ciella (See-ella)
Sayla
Cayzli
Camlin
Cayenna (Ky-enna)
Cerelle (Sir-ell)
Leave me a comment or name you like. Our countdown to baby begins............
Calia
Cayzlin
Ciella (See-ella)
Sayla
Cayzli
Camlin
Cayenna (Ky-enna)
Cerelle (Sir-ell)





11 comments:
I like Calia and Cayenna. The others I have never heard. Can't wait to see this little lady!
I vote Cayenna! I am sure that solves the whole name dilemma for you now! HAHA! :)
29 days to go - YEAH!! My vote is for Cayenna. Take care my sweet cousin and good luck.
I can't believe you only have 29 days left! This has gone by really fast for me, it helps that I'm not the one having the baby! I like Cayenna or Ciella. I actually like most of them. I did see a name and thought of you and this post. Senica with an S or C. Good luck choosing, I think names are the hardest!
P.S. Marathon went great but the weather and my knees sucked!
I vote Cayenna! Countdown to Twilight also =]
Only 28 days left, wow! Time sure flies when you're not the one preggo! My vote is for Calia, I think that's so original.
Keep us posted....
I love Calia and Cayzli or Cayzlen I think Cayenna is pretty to but might get mispronounced for
Kay-in-a instead of Ky-in-a just my honest opinion! I also Love ciella and call her ella! you could do a poll on your blog! That would be fun! It looks like most people like cayenna! Good luck
cayenna = pepper.
i like calia and cerelle. you are never afraid to go down the road less traveled with your name choices and i applaud you. you pull it off and make it look easy!
Am i the only one who loves Cayzli??? So cute!!!!! Though, it would also be cute with a K...Kayzli..or Kayzlee. That is my vote!
ps-Sorry I missed your shower (baby shower that is!)...I will bring your gift by to you!
Can you believe she is almost here?!?!? hooray! Soon, all those beautiful bows will get some use!
I like your choice of "Ceilia". I have a girl in my class this year named Cecilia and I LOVE saying her name. It is sooo sophisticated. Cecilia or Ceilia. They are close. Cute name!
Oops. I just realized I looked at that wrong. I still like it best though. . . (See-ella). . .Ciella. I like it! And, I agree with Mindi- All I can think of is Cayenne pepper with Cayenna, but that is the one most people like so what do I know?
Post a Comment