Tuesday, November 18, 2008

All about "P"

My sweetest littlest - Kai guy loves everything "P" We were laughing when we thought about it:
Popcorn
Pickles
Peanuts
Peanut Butter (just like his bro's-could eat it off a spoon)
Pumba (my mom's dog)
Penguins
Polar Bears
Pretzels
Pumpkins
Police cars (lights)
Pears
Pools (lil fish)
Potatoes
Peas
Planes (loves airplanes)
Pigs
Phones (especially dad's cell, or calling daddy)
Pandas
Parks (will go down any slide, no matter how tall)
Pictures ("cheese" in front of camera)
Playing (of course!)
Potty (okay, he has been very interested in this lately- yeah right, like I'm gonna be that crazy & get him trained now!)
*There you have it, gotta love "P"*

3 comments:

Dalton Family said...

Twilight this weekend! Yeah! I want to hang out before that baby comes!

Laurie said...

This is quite the list! Your boys are super cute! Love ya

Clint, Jandee, Cannon, Cohen, and Jacee said...

Jodye I can't beleive your going to have a baby girl in 2 weeks! that is way exciting!! and your bedding is adorable!!!

Jandee