I am sooooo ready for this lil' girl to get here, it is driving me crazy- WAITING! Since she looks small, my doctor wants to take her around my original due date- not 2 weeks before, as originally planned!!! Sucks a mean one- but I would like a healthy baby, so I guess I'll manage. 3 1/2 to 4 weeks isn't too bad, I just wanted to be settled at home before Christmas. Well, now we can get our Christmas stuff out, I have to have something to do :)
My boys can hardly wait either. They love feeling my belly & giving her lots of kisses. I am excited to get my Maternity pics back from Kel- they were a riot! *As Always!*
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Closer to 4 weeks
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 12:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
he's just waiting for you to gain a normal amount of weight. you look too normal. it's not right.
glad you came the other night. i just love you, jodi!
Post a Comment