Friday, February 26, 2010

Lemons in Life

IF LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS....... START CHUCKING THEM AT YOUR MORTGAGE COMPANY'S BUILDING!!!!!!!!

*That is how I feel right now -- enough said!

5 comments:

Susan E said...

i feel your pain - we are STILL dealing with our modification and were told it will still be another 3-4 months!!!

Kellie Larsen said...

when life gives you lemons SCREW the morgage company. I cant believe how dishonest they have been...miss you...come visit i feel like I am trapped in my house

Brandi said...

OMH girl! We have been trying to do the mod thing and WHAT A FREAKIN NIGHTMARE!
We hate banks. They are all evil. They don't give a crap about their customers one little bit. They say whatever they want to and its' all a bunch of crap. And most of them were just given billions to help their "valued customers" and none of them actually are!
So now the nations deficit is billions more and nobody is getting any help, so we as a nation are pretty much WORSE off than we were a year ago.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Okay, calming down now...;)
Miss you here!

Anonymous said...

That totally stinks! I hope you can get everything worked out.

Rachel said...

I am so sorry! It is the worst. Ours wouldn't do anything, then when we had to move up for work and moved out all of the sudden, they were more than willing to work with us. Ummmm, a little late for that don't you think?! I will keep my fingers crossed for you guys. I wish I would have been able to see you when we came down but you, Kel, and I need to go out for old times sake when I come down next! SERIOUSLY!!! I love ya!